Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Perfect ins and outs for the rest of the window would probably be:

Ins:
Lenglet
Spence
Bremer/Torres
Maddison
Sesko

Outs:
Winks
Regulion
Royal
Tanganga, if need to keep for HG then begrudgingly Sanchez (rather keep Dav)
Rodon (loan, if not permanent)
Sarr (loan)
Devine (loan)
Scarlett (loan)
Parrott (loan)
Lo Celso
Bergwijn
Ndombele
Gil (loan)

Realistically with our potential outs how much can we expect to make? 3 Or 4 for potentially good money in our squad that seem surplus to requirements now

If I recall when I was on SC he called the Nelson and Saha deals as well as the Siguardsson and Sissoko deals as well, also was calling Vertonghen way before we signed him.

Also was the first person who mentioned Chelsea were in for Willian before the hijack became public

I thought it was pretty common knowledge he was related to Donna Cullen.

Yep I remember him and compared to some of the others on there he did seem to get info..... Didn't he work at QPR in the press office or something.

He went balls in on a player signing for is, wasn't it someone from Barca and it didn't happen so when he got a load of stock he moved over to twitter.

Can't beat We8Campbell remember that balloon. He was a hotel porter in Barcelona and said he knew Trixi, said a Barca player was at the airport on his way to us.... Never happened.

Blue and Yellow .....

Perfect ins and outs for the rest of the window would probably be:

Ins:
Lenglet
Spence
Bremer/Torres
Maddison
Sesko

Outs:
Winks
Regulion
Royal
Tanganga, if need to keep for HG then begrudgingly Sanchez (rather keep Dav)
Rodon (loan, if not permanent)
Sarr (loan)
Devine (loan)
Scarlett (loan)
Parrott (loan)
Lo Celso
Bergwijn
Ndombele
Gil (loan)

Realistically with our potential outs how much can we expect to make? 3 Or 4 for potentially good money in our squad that seem surplus to requirements now

Do you really think we'd sell both Reguilon and Royal? I can't see us going into this campaign without 5 wbs...

I just don't see JM playing CM in a 343......

I feel like he could do a decent job at LW and maybe RW in a 3-4-3. Hes got plenty of ball skills and shooting range, and wouldn't need to be running down the wing much since thats what the wingback is for.

Hes a very good player and if he hadn't already stated his dislike for us publicly, I'd be all about it. I just don't feel comfortable having him in the fold knowing that is deep down in his subconscious.

Last edited:
Sinton
:auriergrin:
Sicknote Anderton

Putting Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Back
Top Bottom