Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate Paul Pogba.

A guy that Man United spent money on training up at their academy, only to lose him to Juve for nothing, watch him blossom into a world beater, cost Man United £90,000,000 to bring him "home" only to spend 5 years being average and then leave again, a second time, on a free.
Hopefully he goes elsewhere and is again brilliant. Just to prove he's spent his entire career trolling Man Untied.

A guy that Man United spent money on training up at their academy, only to lose him to Juve for nothing, watch him blossom into a world beater, cost Man United £90,000,000 to bring him "home" only to spend 5 years being average and then leave again, a second time, on a free.
Hopefully he goes elsewhere and is again brilliant. Just to prove he's spent his entire career trolling Man Untied.
I feel a bit better about Ndombele now.

My favorite part of the Pogba saga was throughout his worthless shitty career at United these last 5 years, almost every pundit under the sun still called him world class and defended him.

allenxandria-youre-not-fooling-anybody.gif

He's on stupid wages, I remember a report detailing why Barca were bankrupt last year and it showed what the players salaries were and if I recall he was on something like £300k a week or something.
I get the feeling these days that one of us could have earned 15k per week at Barca just for coming in, eating a bag of cheetohs, and telling everyone how great they were, keep up the good work, etc.

I'm confused. Are you saying you didn't think Dawson or Defoe "were Spurs" or that Bale wasn't Spurs like those 2 were?
The first. Bale never seemed in love with Spurs. Ditto Modric. Be clear I LOVED them both as players, but there not Yids. we were a weekend fling for them both not a life long love. Hot and heavy but not love. Both parties satisfied but it never burned deep. VDV he got it, even though his stay was brief, Defoe Dawson King Ardiles, Villa, Greaves for life ..Lineker nah not love.

Last edited:
This is not a let's buy Traore post but those who claim he's got no end product are just joining the "mob". True, he's no Pirlo or Beckham, and no I don't believe he's been phenomenal for Barca (as the title of this video says) but he's got plenty of football attributes that could be harnessed...
And, still, no one seems to even know if he wants to play as RWB (the rumor mill says he doesn't want to).

He's a Rugby player, that got taught to kick a ball in a straight line and run.

Back
Top Bottom