Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve noticed that people on here are calling the regular day in the season when Woolwich can’t finish higher than us different things and it’s getting a bit annoying. Credit where credit is due cos the Woolwich supporters very quickly got organised and settled on St Totteringham’s Day in the distant past when Woolwich finished above us. So come on fellow Spurs supporters, we need to get organised and come together to decide once and for all what to call it to make sure we can all celebrate in unison together to make these goons feel maximum pain in the years to come by giving the joyous day a unified title. Is it St Arseholes Day, St Arsewipes Day or Arseanals Day? Perhaps we should have a poll!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
This idea was almost my first post on this site. Suffice to say, it almost got me banned (for jinxing it, they even called my username 'clearly goon troll'). I think the thread was deleted.

I believe the general consensus was 'we're better than that'.

Only found this so far....
Joyous, truly joyous!!

The connection between players and fans is right up there with Poch era-2015/16 levels again...

I know it's the "Yuckel Brothers" but there's some nice walking to the ground and pre-match concourse Atmos in here....

So credit where credits' Jew! (sic.)

Last edited:
Obviously the opposition was not the most dangerous but credit where it is due since he tends to get criticized a fair bit. Sanchez was flawless today.
That's what made them dangerous!!

We played the game, not the occasion.
We respected the opposition, but ultimately, didn't let complacency creep in at ANY stage...

In fact, getting into a 3 goal lead meant we COULD spend the final 20 minutes making sure Sonny got HIS goals to cap off pretty much a perfect day in EVERY way!

If you think about it ... even the Arse winning the way they did keeps that little naive narrative 'process' ticking along ...
HAD they lost/drawn limply yesterday, there may well have been some itchy trigger fingers in the overrated, self-important 'Marble Halls'....

and make no mistake, THAT would be a bad thing... 'Cos they might actually go for someone half decent next time!

No, this keeps things ticking along JUST lovely!

Imagine a team having 2 Golden Boot winners playing up front for them.

Bloody love that guy.
Jimmy Fallon Crying GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Just realised that our 3 Goalscorers, and the order in which they scored, woulda fit 'my song' perfectly....

"Deki Kane, Son...
Deki Kane, Son...
Deki Kane, Son...
that's what you need...
if you wanna be the best,
hmm, better than the rest,
ooh-ooh,
Deki Kane Son's what you need!"

Wish I'd been in the away end yesterday to try and get it going....
Still, there's always next season!!

Only found this so far....
Joyous, truly joyous!!

The connection between players and fans is right up there with Poch era-2015/16 levels again...

I know it's the "Yuckel Brothers" but there's some nice walking to the ground and pre-match concourse Atmos in here....

So credit where credits' Jew! (sic.)

Thanks for posting. Amusing how the players don't want to get too close!

Thanks for posting. Amusing how the players don't want to get too close!
Ha, just noticed that too...

Also, fair play to the Spurs fans there for NOT trying to 'join the bandwagon' and run on the pitch at the end...
It looks pretty close to the pitch, and probably wouldn't have been too difficult...
But I'd like to think that as a fanbase, we're slightly 'better' than that!

Let other clubs get their stadiums closed or a points deduction (won't happen, mind!)
I'm glad we just kept the celebrations to the stands!

Still buzzing g after yesterday! So proud of the boys. We really are just 2/3 really great players away from a serious push.

We were so professional yesterday. It was great to see!

Back
Top Bottom