Where you watching the NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

where you watching the NLD

• in the stadium

Votes: 51 37.0%
  • in the pub uk

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • at home uk

Votes: 37 26.8%
  • in the pub Ireland

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • at home Ireland

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • in the pub North America

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • at home North America

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • in the pub rest of europe

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • at home rest of europe

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • in the pub Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • at home Australia

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • rest of the world pub

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • rest of the world home

Votes: 5 3.6%

• Total voters
Sorry to here that Baz.
I have just tested this Morning and am still positive from my first result last Thursday - so 8 days positive so far. First few days were quite rough, just no energy and completely wiped out. Headache was probably the worst part though.

Have kept my sense of smell and taste throughout - today is the first day I have woken up feeling not too bad.
I know I dont want the bloody thing a 2nd time, that is for sure...
I had it a few months ago.
Doctor told me not to bother testing as you can test positive for weeks after.

Over here (Ireland) it's almost routine now that if you have a persistent cough for 2 weeks after you are given antibiotics and steroids for a week to give it that little push to finish it off.

Talking to others that doesn't seem to be the case in the UK ??🤷🤷

Trying to get a ticket on the exchange

I'll keep going till 5pm or so, otherwise it'll be a Brighton pub
I was on that particular wheel of death for 8 days mate. Decided I'm not doing it today. Please don't tell me if you get one! I even woke up several times in the night and logged back on - the only ones that appear in the 3-5am times are £333.50 ffs.

Ps - I've woken up with RSI in my wrist today!!!!

I had it a few months ago.
Doctor told me not to bother testing as you can test positive for weeks after.

Over here (Ireland) it's almost routine now that if you have a persistent cough for 2 weeks after you are given antibiotics and steroids for a week to give it that little push to finish it off.

Talking to others that doesn't seem to be the case in the UK ??🤷🤷
That's correct - the UK system is to phone your GP and sit in a queue for 2 hours, then get cut off.

As a result, you are 2 hours nearer to a full recovery.

The nerves are jangling. I can hardly breathe. Pacing up & down like an expectant dad. I've come out in spots and mouth ulcers. Bags under the eyes. Can't sleep at night. Oh, how I long for Saturday evening, when I know whether or not Spaceman has been given any points at Eurovision.

Had offers to watch it with my old man, or my uncle, or my high school mates, or my best mates. Chose none of them because I'm a superstitious twat and want to watch it at home, far away from the pricks mentioned above who'd do anything to wind me up :dawsonlol:

8 days, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of clicks - and all I get is this...

f6IJZxw.jpg
For sure it's bots. I did manage to get one in my basket but was a £275 west stand ticket and don't think I could justify that haha. Also not really the vibe you want for a NLD.

Back to my usual.
524 row 29.
Unofficial "safe standing" in the Upper Shelf.
Had a mates ticket in the west upper for the Leicester game last time out.
Virtually a mirror image to my usual seat.
West Stand can do one.
Never again.
It was actually awkward/embarrassing.
COYS.
What block were you sitting in that Leicester game?

Might have been next to me 😂

Attending a family funeral in Liverpool this afternoon then on to the Wake….. will make my excuses later and shoot off back to my digs and watch it on the laptop. There is a sports bar round the corner but not sure what the reaction will be to a Yid going bat shit during the game after last weekend’s result!

Covid confirmed, which bollocks.
So much HATE wasted.
seriously thought it was the thought of the game making me ill.
so watching at home.
but you can feel the spite so let them have it all down the SSR.
angry GIF

AStrftaWs
Last couple of days I’ve felt like a bag shit. I’ve been putting it down to this game never even contemplating Covid.
I’m triple vaxed , but now seriously starting to think it is Covid.
I’ll have to run up the hospital and have a test.

I mentioned the fact that I have been triple vaxxed to my GP as I also went down with it in March

He is very pro vax and said that the symptoms would have been much worse had I not been vaxxed

Told me to relax , drink plenty of fluids and avoid stress and anxiety 😟

It’s the NLD ffs!!

Back
Top Bottom