Where you watching the NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

where you watching the NLD

• in the stadium

Votes: 51 37.0%
  • in the pub uk

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • at home uk

Votes: 37 26.8%
  • in the pub Ireland

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • at home Ireland

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • in the pub North America

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • at home North America

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • in the pub rest of europe

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • at home rest of europe

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • in the pub Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • at home Australia

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • rest of the world pub

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • rest of the world home

Votes: 5 3.6%

• Total voters
If I were you, I'd go to a pub near the ground, will be nearly as good.

Yes - Generally I don't do pubs these days, but I may have to make an exception. There's a good Spurs pub near me. But I must admit, you've got me thinking. Where would you (or anyone else, for that matter) recommend near the ground?

Me and a mate did it for NLD years ago. Watched it in the Bill Nick and it was packed. Great atmosphere. Well worth it.

Unfortunately I still haven’t got over Covid which I picked up last weekend but will test again tomorrow lunchtime

Would love to go and eat one of mummy mummy ‘s prawn sandwiches

Yes - Generally I don't do pubs these days, but I may have to make an exception. There's a good Spurs pub near me. But I must admit, you've got me thinking. Where would you (or anyone else, for that matter) recommend near the ground?
I usually go in the Coach & Horses prior to a game, don't really know about other establishments.

My usual seat in A122. I hope that whoever is sitting next to me brings ear plugs, can't imagine I'll watch this one quietly!
excited virginia tech GIF

Got it 2 weeks ago. Still feeling a bit shit

I got it for the second time in March and yes I had a throat that felt like razor blades when I swallowed but this is much worse

Appetite just gone
No smell or taste
Running high temperature
Another sore throat and heavily congested chest

Thought it would have gone by now but still feeling rough

Triple vaccinated and had it twice and still caught it again

Apologies for rant but really pissed off atm

Stood on the roof of my house.... Bare chested..... TV-VR goggles on; giving it the full COYS LAAAAARGE!

:angryscouser:

Back
Top Bottom