Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How Liverpool’s quadruple bid has made English history

Fucking hell, could the BBC be bigger cheerleaders for the Dippers? They could just as easily end up with just the Carabao as all they've won this season.

ugiZCFBr.jpg

C'mon fans of other teams (including Juve). Support who the media supports.

The mad scramble to Paris begins! Eurostar SELL OUT of tickets to French capital the day before the Champions League final as Liverpool fans splash the cash... with only £490 business class seats left on a train that arrives an HOUR before kick off

Fucking lucky Scousers again.

This ain't right, but I don't know what could be done about it.
If Man City go through to the final tonight, there'll be very little or any affordable direct flight, trains etc. left. The same with cheap/reaonably priced accomdation.
The same happened to us in 2019 when we played them in Madrid.

The mad scramble to Paris begins! Eurostar SELL OUT of tickets to French capital the day before the Champions League final as Liverpool fans splash the cash... with only £490 business class seats left on a train that arrives an HOUR before kick off

Fucking lucky Scousers again.

This ain't right, but I don't know what could be done about it.
If Man City go through to the final tonight, there'll be very little or any affordable direct flight, trains etc. left. The same with cheap/reaonably priced accomdation.
The same happened to us in 2019 when we played them in Madrid.

Any other club it might be an issue......

Plastic-chester City; not so much.

You too huh💉....to quote the lovely Jamaican lady that works in my local bakery. "Some ting na right."
I regularly see the likes of Leeds, Villa, Southampton, Brighton run out of puff from pressing hard in the first half.

Exceptionally rare for the top two teams in the league. Absolutely stinks. Even under Poch we had plenty of games where we struggled to sustain intensity, despite having fit and young Kane/Son/Dele etc.

I wonder if any other manager besides Teeth could get away with faking covid lab results and then saying nonsense like this:

"With all the praise probably for Tottenham, they sit back. They won against City. So the game plan works for these (big) games but they're still fifth. They obviously work for everything, time wasting, these kind of things. Smart but it makes it not easier for us on the other side."

Perhaps he would be more complimentary if we rolled over and lost 3-0 like everybody had predicted. Absolute cretin.

angry u mad GIF by Mayfly

I wonder if any other manager besides Teeth could get away with faking covid lab results and then saying nonsense like this:

"With all the praise probably for Tottenham, they sit back. They won against City. So the game plan works for these (big) games but they're still fifth. They obviously work for everything, time wasting, these kind of things. Smart but it makes it not easier for us on the other side."

Perhaps he would be more complimentary if we rolled over and lost 3-0 like everybody had predicted. Absolute cretin.

Salty wanker knows in his gut that he lost the title tonight.

giphy.gif

He’d be complimentary, but about themselves and not about us

Back
Top Bottom