Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's a lot of happy clappers in this thread banging on about that we have a chance against Liverpool at Anfield..... And we're 'due a result there'

I'm in awe of your optimism.

:dembelelol:
The chance of us winning there is as likely as lord Lucan being found at a ground where we have won probably less than 10 times in our history grim stuff.
The result will be the same as always ending in a defeat but this isn't the game that fucked us rather losing at home to Brighton did that.

Conte should keep the first team at Enfield and head up with Wayne Burnett and the youf... just to watch Klopp lose his mind over it.

yzwhamZ.png

I'm only half-kidding.

Conte will obviously err on the defensive side, but I'd love to see a front 3 of Son-Kane-Bergwijn with Kulusevski at RWB.

The chance of us winning there is as likely as lord Lucan being found at a ground where we have won probably less than 10 times in our history grim stuff.
The result will be the same as always ending in a defeat but this isn't the game that fucked us rather losing at home to Brighton did that.
Yet you're a 'bad fan' for stating the bleedin obvious......

There is more chance of life being found on Mars than there is of us getting a point at Anfield.

:avbnaa:

Hmm

The 3 draws - Chelsea city and…… Brighton yeah?

Yep. Their record at Anfield in recent years is so ridiculously silly. Again, you have that weird period where they lost like three times in the space of two weeks and were in freefall, and otherwise league wise they just don't lose there. To have played 19 won 18 drawn 1 in 19/20 is just ludicrously consistent.

We'll need to be brilliant and have a lot of luck to get something. It's a bit of a free hit tbh.

Nah mate. Nuno is legit the worst manager I’ve seen in a top six club in surely more than ten years.
He is..... But that doesn't explain losing to Wolves, Brighton, Burnley and Southampton when we were seemingly cruising.

Jesus.... We lost to bottom place Burnley 3 days after beating Top place Man City at the Etihad - that's not Nuno's fault.

Sooner or later we're going to have to accept that the players are a large factor in why we keep cocking things up.

Fuck me we have to stop this!

It'd be particularly sweet if Kane scored the winner and cupped his ear to the Kop given that they fucking hate him an inexplicable amount, like more than Gooners. The scousers FEWM at Kane, I'm not even sure why? I think it goes back to that pen in the 2-2? or "Claiming Eriksen's goal at Stoke" This affected the scousers in some way.

They also hate that's he's England Captain over the "Real Captain , Hendo"

God I Fucking hate them so so much. vile arrogant fanbase.

I think he should explain to them that like many of them his father's Irish. Their hatred of him is utterly inexplicable...

He is..... But that doesn't explain losing to Wolves, Brighton, Burnley and Southampton when we were seemingly cruising.

Jesus.... We lost to bottom place Burnley 3 days after beating Top place Man City at the Etihad - that's not Nuno's fault.

Sooner or later we're going to have to accept that the players are a large factor in why we keep cocking things up.
People over play Nuno's actual influence. The Kane issue worked briefly for us then bringing him back was a big part of why we stalled. He had zero pre season I belive some of the squad were not reconciled to his behaviour and frankly quite a few went missing. He should have been boot camped and made to ease his way back in. Also as you say Wolves Saints Burnley was all about a lack of character. I'm excusing Bentancur and Kulusevski they are still new to the league and barely know where their local Sainsburys is.

Bottom line - we absolutely cannot let them muller our positive GD.

Needs to be a mighty defensive effort, all round, to protect that.

CL, for us, could well come down to it.

I'm absolutely dreading this, I don't think I'll watch it or even keep tabs on how it's going. I'm going to have to find something else to do on Saturday night.
Scared Asustad GIF

I have a couple of scouse friends and they are utterly insufferable whenever we lose to them. Also incredibly arrogant pre game, I've already had a few messages predicting a 4 or 5 nil win. If Conte can mastermind a victory against this lot, I'd love him for life.

Back
Top Bottom