Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He will return its just when. We are both stupid this way.
I hope that enough time and change has happened so that it is like a fresh start for both parties when it happens. Managers that return too quickly to a previous club never tend to turn out well. But if enough time has past then that's a different story.

People compare getting Poch again to getting back with an ex girlfriend???

Look, if she was an absolute demon in bed, had a great ass, a cracking pair of tits and you finally superceded your scummy rivals by getting arguably the best up and coming totty in town, who wouldn't want to?

:ledleylick:

Pochettino: “It was an amazing journey, amazing time. Tottenham is my club, my place. When you really feel commitment, the people give everything, treat you well, it is impossible to forget that. Tottenham will always be a special club.”

Look, if she was an absolute demon in bed, had a great ass, a cracking pair of tits and you finally superceded your scummy rivals by getting arguably the best up and coming totty in town, who wouldn't want to?

Well, to complete the scenario, by the end the relationship had gotten stale, she seemed to be putting in less and less effort as time passed and was often snappy abd moody and then you broke up, as was probably best for both parties.

After a longer spell single than you might expect, she leapt into bed with some nouveau riche chav and got railed for a few years whilst joylessly receiving his lavish gifts, but still batting her eyelids back in your direction.

Despite some superficial high points, it's debatable whether she has actually developed as a person since your split, and getting back together whilst only remembering the good times runs the risk if immediately just jumping straight back into the not so good times...

Well, to complete the scenario, by the end the relationship had gotten stale, she seemed to be putting in less and less effort as time passed and was often snappy abd moody and then you broke up, as was probably best for both parties.

After a longer spell single than you might expect, she leapt into bed with some nouveau riche chav and got railed for a few years whilst joylessly receiving his lavish gifts, but still batting her eyelids back in your direction.

Despite some superficial high points, it's debatable whether she has actually developed as a person since your split, and getting back together whilst only remembering the good times runs the risk if immediately just jumping straight back into the not so good times...
Shut up! I still love her!

1) That chavvy cunt has a micropeepee
2) She STILL has a cracking pair of tits and a great ass

That's all that needs to be said.
Poch, Schweetie pie, come to daddy!!! :pochcry:

Poch is on his knees, jaw open, waiting to gag on Spurs cock again. Genuinely think he’s waiting for Conte to go and he’ll be at the door with his bags.

I would love him back in the future, no doubt. But whilst we have Conte, I want us to back him and make the most out of having a truly world class manager.

Seeing as an ex recently liked some new photos on my social media, this is an incredibly relevant debate.

I see good points on both sides.:contesideeye:

Poch really is Spursy. Hate the term but it really is true.

Want him to succeed but you know their filthy owners want the CL and if knocked out that’s him gone. Don’t want him at Yanited either.

Back
Top Bottom