Everton (H) 7th March - 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

spursveverton2.jpg

Gollini, Reguilon, Rodon, Sanchez, White, Devine, Lucas, Bergwijn, Scarlett

Your passion for Spurs is equal to the displays Son has shown of late.

Mate you've called Son a coward.

I can't think of a more insulting description for a player.

Personally, I called him out the other day against Boro as being very poor.

Coward he is not. Furthermore, his passion can't be disputed. Is there any other player in our squad who wears his heart on his sleeve more than Sonny ?

I get it. he had a poor day out, but you are way out of line calling him a coward.

5-0 Everton.

Dele Alli with a hat-trick. Winks with two own goals.

Bonus prediction: Conte's hair falls out again over the course of the game and he has a breakdown during the post match interview culminating in him breaking down in tears whilst ferociously beating the shit out of a Daniel Levy body pillow.

Mate you've called Son a coward.

I can't think of a more insulting description for a player.

Personally, I called him out the other day against Boro as being very poor.

Coward he is not. Furthermore, his passion can't be disputed. Is there any other player in our squad who wears his heart on his sleeve more than Sonny ?

I get it. he had a poor day out, but you are way out of line calling him a coward.
The man is a coward.
He hides for vast periods of every season never ever puts in a tackle.
Take Kane out of our team and we would be facing a bottom 8 finish

The entire footballing world knows that Everton were given one of the worst VAR decisions against Man City, and we all know they will put that right against us..

What, like all the times VAR has kicked us when we are down and done nothing to balance things out in the following games?

I still maintain we beat Southampton 1-3 at the Dell this season.
Yes, I still call it the Dell.

Back
Top Bottom