Middlesbrough v Tottenham Hotspur, FA Cup 5th Round, Riverside Stadium, Tuesday 1st March 2022 at 19:55 GMT, LIVE on BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pointless getting wound up. That cunt running our club should have gone when he fired poch. New depths now losing to burnley and middlesbrough. Levy still thinks he can cleverly mastermind a successful era for us. 20 years now of this shit under him. Conte will go imo. But to be honest his timid tactics tonight were underwhelming.

I Have No Idea Shrug GIF

What we can all agree on is that we don’t have the MF personnel to play a 2.

If that’s the case surely we have to look at alternatives?!

What alternatives?

I have said all along that I want us to play Conte's preferred 3-5-2 but when the option's are Winks, PEH, White, Devine I can see why he doesn't.

Do you think it makes sense to have Kulu on the bench and White in ahead of him? People would be screaming when we didn't score how can you start White over Kulu.

If we had viable options that were being left on the bench I would agree with you. When Skipp and Bentancur are back I would be more willing to listen to the argument, although still wonder how we are scoring enough with only Kane and Son up front and zero creativity/goals in our MF.

But when the options are what we had today it is clearly a lack of quality issue over tactics/manager.

Perhaps conte should not have been appointed and we should have sold off son and kane and went with a younger manager and rebuild over 3 to 4 seasons.
Since he took over it’s always about when he’s going to leave. Woolwich seem to be going places by backing arteta and rebuilding from the bottom

we basicslly play without a midfield when in attack, it's quite shocking actually.

And transitioning, a problem of epic proportions.

But, one thing I trust is Contes eye and vision for core team construction, be stunned if we don't buy two more summer.

We need £200M though, to be where he'll desire August.

Perhaps conte should not have been appointed and we should have sold off son and kane and went with a younger manager and rebuild over 3 to 4 seasons.
Since he took over it’s always about when he’s going to leave. Woolwich seem to be going places by backing arteta and rebuilding from the bottom

Where are Woolwich going?

They are out of all Cups like us with no Europe and struggling to get Top 4 in a season where everyone around them are collapsing.

dier sucking at it is better than playing a little cunt whos going to kill us.

the fact youre even questioning who should play over winks tells me you dont understand how damaging and how shit the little cunt is.

hes killing us! anyone else you choose to play in there would be a better option, they dont need to be a CM they just need to be a footballer. hes not even a passenger, the cunts fucking KILLING US
Dier didn’t always suck at it. He had been Ill for some time and returned out of shape in the holding midfield role. I would try him there as he is reasonably mobile and has gotta be better than the Winks Crab

Back
Top Bottom