January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Conte wants this fella, we have to find that amount. We are more than wealthy enough to afford it.

I suspect Bergwijn will be sold as part of the deal.

Not going to happen of course.

This is another guy we're back in for from the summer. These are Paratici's targets. As they should be, that's his job.

Good point that Bergwijn could be used to generate funds.

Wish the cunts could make their mind up...

Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

John Thomas John Thomas whats with the avatar homage to Sammy? Has he gone forever?
Sad John Cena GIF
Just got a lot of respect for the guy. Spoke a lot of shit and we disagreed on pretty much everything and argued are corners passionately with each other for years.

Also, after years of vehemently supporting Levy and ENIC, he finally admitted he'd got it wrong and unlike some slimey toads,, he had the balls to tag me directly, and even apologise (not necessary) for getting it so wrong for so long.

For all his faults, a lot of posters are nothing but mice compared to him.

Proper Yid. Proper Man

Edit: Yes, to your question. He's been permanently banned I think

Last edited:
Just got a lot of respect for the guy. Spoke a lot of shit and we disagreed on pretty much everything and argued are corners passionately with each other for years.

Also, after years of vehemently supporting Levy and ENIC, he finally admitted he'd got it wrong and unlike some slimey toads,, he had the balls to tag me directly, and even apologise (not necessary) for getting it so wrong for so long.

Proper Yid. Proper Man
Agree.
I liked him as a poster.
Didn't always agree with him, but that's life.

Proper Yid. Proper Man
Proper troll.

I feel bad for slagging off Porto earlier so I will say that it is vital for them to continue to be clear on what their value for Dias is so that Levy does not risk reaching that level by accident.

They seem to be doing a good job of getting that out and credit to all the journalists for their hard work passing that info on so that their is no risk of us accidently getting this player.

Levy really needs to be careful here because Porto might have financial issues that make them jump at a poor offer they normally wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom