NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had tickets for this too. Now it'll be re-scheduled on some poxy Tues night, meaning I'll have to miss work/pay. And by that time, we'll have a load of people out and they'll be full strength. Absolute joke. Fuming.

We can be mad at the decision all we want but as much as I hate Woolwich, we can't blame them. Everyone here knows if we were down to the very bare minimum, we would want the club to try moving the match. The league made this mess by allowing teams to move matches and now a precedent has been set.
We can blame them for loaning out three players early in the window when they knew AFCON was going to squeeze them.

But yes, the central thing here is how utterly outrageous it is the PL let them get away with this

Really is just best to see this season as a massive review period/pre-season for Conte to assess his rebuild.

Too much disruption (and clear corruption) to take it too seriously and invest emotionally.'

It's laughable.

FA making the prem a proper joke.

Oh well.

The wheels keep on turning though....

Our fixture backlog continues to grow.

Re-arranged fixtures will be played against wrongly stronger and further recruited squads.

Finances will be affected due to finishing positions and cup runs cut short.

Conte's contract keeps on ticking.

More broadly: Sporting integrity continues to be eroded and clubs will still suffer from the drop. (Leeds have had a particularly torrid time yet had no 'help'..... Suppose they crash out? Burnley have loads of games in hand but now have to face them without their main striker.... How's that fair?)

It's rancid from all angles.

Last edited:
If they are not able to fulfill the fixture then they should have been made to forfeit. Bet the scum would have turned up then and would put a stop to any other corrupt clubs trying the same....
If the roles were reversed, you can bet your Nan's left tit they'd have applied for a forefit... And probably fucking got it too ...

They are as corrupt to the core as the FA....
ITS NOTHING NEW, THEY'VE BEEN AT IT FOR OVER 100 YEARS!!

We can be mad at the decision all we want but as much as I hate Woolwich, we can't blame them. Everyone here knows if we were down to the very bare minimum, we would want the club to try moving the match. The league made this mess by allowing teams to move matches and now a precedent has been set.
We already did that, and they made us forefit the game 0-3 to Rennes....
Don't pretend there aren't double standards here.

I blame them fully for chicken shitting out if a game they feared they might lose....

Well fuck 'em. Can't wait to see US at full strength when the game is rescheduled.

We had to play 5 players that had been chucking up just before kick off. I used to think it was a bit tin foil hat thinking it was a stitch up. I dont anymore.
That was always a stitch up, David Dien was on the board of the premier League at the same time he was on the board of the scum, he was in the directors box at Highbury as that game/we asked for the postponement was going on.

It’s almost as of the PL don’t understand that fans travel from far and wide for matches. Many build a weekend away around a match and that some may be able to pick up some work etc if the match is off? For many it’s crucial to know ASAP if this game is going ahead.

But I’m sure they understand all of this and just don’t give a shit about the fans. From their luxury offices.

I fucking hate them.

The right thing would be to be considerate of the fans, but they only care about money.

I have no fucking doubt now that if Woolwich had suffered lasganagate the league would of given them a postponement. Its ridiculous a club being rewarded because one of their own players got a red card.

Sky have to make a statement to the EPL. And stop televising Woolwich games apart from the NLD.
Sky? The home of swooning over woolwich!!! Are you mad

Back
Top Bottom