January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

why am i not suprised we take too long doing transfers
His agent doesn't care about which clubs Adama joins really - he is after his hefty profit. And thus he's got his "feelers" out to see who'll be the highest bidder. That's what agents do. And they wait, it's not as if they jump on the first offer unless it's an offer that no other club will match. And they spread rumors about other clubs involved to increase the money.

We are desperate for a creative midfielder, we have the greatest manager we could ever ask for at this club and we are STILL performing like barrel scrapers in the transfer window if the rumours are true.

Seriously, it's not even about how much money we spend at this point, our scouting is abysmal but I have a feeling the scouting is directly connected to the limited transfer budget, hence why we always sign mediocre players.

Despite having a DOF, it feels like Levy is still running the show and it seems ever more likely that Conte was an appointment to placate the fanbase who were getting more vociferous by the day under Nuno.

At this point, Levy has to prove us wrong with actions because his word means nothing anymore.

tea GIF

The Tea Lady says Kessie is very close!

Very close to what Pleb, his wife, his dog?

I can do this..... Adama is very close also ...... prove me wrong biatch

English dude, English.

If someone injured him in training would his salary be covered by insurance? :dawsonlol:
Great question. Depends if anyone insured against that eventuality. I imagine Daniel is too tight to pay for insurance.

why am i not suprised we take too long doing transfers

I don't remember if you are pro and anti Traore but this sums up the average spurs fan. Don't want him until a team we don't like does then we do want him.

I reckon his agent put that story out there, to force us to do the transfer quicker. I can't see Chavski being interested in him at all.
Dave is probably going to leave at the end of the season, he's about 32 now so they probably will be in the market for a new RWB.
We’ve been getting by without a midfield for the last two years. Another six months won’t matter.
By getting by, what do you mean? Not getting relegated? 8th last season and 6th before that isn't getting buy.

English dude, English.

Great question. Depends if anyone insured against that eventuality. I imagine Daniel is too tight to pay for insurance.

I don't remember if you are pro and anti Traore but this sums up the average spurs fan. Don't want him until a team we don't like does then we do want him.

Dave is probably going to leave at the end of the season, he's about 32 now so they probably will be in the market for a new RWB.

By getting by, what do you mean? Not getting relegated? 8th last season and 6th before that isn't getting buy.

I hope to hell we sign a MF, but we didn't finish 8th last season..... Came pretty close to 4th in the end too.

I just don’t know what type of club that he’d fit into.

Do agree that if we’re only shipping out either Dele or Ndombele the latter is the more pressing one
I think that Dele would fit in very well in Italian football. A little bit slower, a bit more space on the ball that he would enjoy.

The question is would he be interested in such a move?

Back
Top Bottom