Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was awful. I have no idea how we are going to find the buyers for most of that starting eleven out there today. Definitely not for any great fees. Ndombele And Lo Celso are a fucking disgrace. I don’t want to see them in the shirt again.
No club is going to touch them with a effing barge pole. How the hell do you off load them without Levy taking a massive financial hit. Plus the greedy bastards ain’t going to take a dip in their pockets, we are buggered

turn around photo GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

OTO?
SHS?
EEE?

That person has never played scrabble before.

commando.gif

Jesus Christ that was painful.

This day could not have panned out better for Conte..

Right Danny boy, I’ll give the fringe players a go and let them destroy the league 1 fodder.
0-1 down after 70 mins and has to bring on the big guns., proving the fringe is shocking.
Moura, Skipp and Kane showed how easy it should be and we luckily march on.
Only maybe sess showed any desire, on comes moura and Skipp And they show how easy it is to pay against minnows.

We have so much fodder.
I never want to see N’Dombele play for us again - Disgusting individual.
Lo Celso is just bad, as is Dele, Gollini and Doc.
Rodon and Tanganga are worth keeping but need a loan spell.

God we need a clear out.

Luckily we are through but I feel Conte has proved a massive point today.

Also, the second keeper, Gollum or whatever, is clearly not good enough. Couple of times he didn't come out to collect the ball: making Rodon look unfairly stupid (although he didn't have a great game).

Managers have spent 140m on players we all agree are not good enough - we won't get 140m back but we should get most of that - Levy must give that and more to Conte - for fecks sake let's hope he buys some better players ....

We still have 14/15 decent quality players and 5/6 decent youngsters - we just need at least four much, much, much better players than the five senior backups we saw today. Doherty - LoCelso - Ndombele - Dele .... and another bloody striker.

That's five new players 200m spent ... needs to happen, preferably now, or worst case in the summer.

Could be worse Everton have spunked £550m in the last 5 years.

Take the L and terminate Ndombumbum’s contract. Christ

Bin him off to the kids..... Pay some work experience lad to watch him do running drills every night after everyone else has gone home.... Make the cunt so miserable that HE terminates his contract.

Tanguy Ndombele, get the fuck out our club you lazy fat sack of shit.

Dele Ali, you have had you’re chances. Now fuck off to Newcastle shit cunt!!

Doherty, you don’t even deserve to be a professional football, Cunt!!!

Rodon - useless Cunt!!!

Gollini - Eminem wanker!!!!!

These players are simply not good enough
No need to treat players like this who just aren't good enough. Absolutely shit supporter you are.

Back
Top Bottom