Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s pretty sad with all the issues in our squad right now, some posters focus so much on Kane like he’s what is holding us back.

Put Lewa on our team and if he’s getting the amount of touches Kane is getting, he wouldn’t score 5 goals a season.
We have the almost the same squad as last year except we lost Aurier and Sissoko from the 11. Are you saying Kane can’t score anymore because we lost those two?

We have the almost the same squad as last year except we lost Aurier and Sissoko from the 11. Are you saying Kane can’t score anymore because we lost those two?
Did you not realize the change in managers and tactics? Our attack is nothing like it was two years ago. What a silly comparison. Kane was being setup by Eriksen, prime Dele, free flowing Son and a more attack minded team.

Then under Jose it was all setup around Kane as a counter-attacking team that led to goals and assists. Now it is setup for our wings to create chances, who have been very bad at creating chances so Kane's touches are limited.

Like I said, put Lewa in Kane's spot and he's not scoring goals either. You can't blame the striker for a terrible midfield not able to create anything.

Did you not realize the change in managers and tactics? Our attack is nothing like it was two years ago. What a silly comparison. Kane was being setup by Eriksen, prime Dele, free flowing Son and a more attack minded team.

Then under Jose it was all setup around Kane as a counter-attacking team that led to goals and assists. Now it is setup for our wings to create chances, who have been very bad at creating chances so Kane's touches are limited.

Like I said, put Lewa in Kane's spot and he's not scoring goals either. You can't blame the striker for a terrible midfield not able to create anything.
Wait, I thought Kane just won the golden boot and took the most shots under the league under Jose and Mason last season?

Are you saying Jose and Mason were the reasons why Kane scored last season?

Wait, I thought Kane just won the golden boot and took the most shots under the league under Jose and Mason last season?

Every defence of Kane stems back to last season, and as you say, the only difference last season was Aurier, Sissoko, Jose and Mason.

Apparently Kane was world class last season, and is now playing under a world class manager who has apparently worked miracles improving us.

But the reason Kane is still shit is because “everyone is shit and the tactics don’t suit him.”

The tactics Jose used revolved around Kane. That is exactly what I’m saying. Conte’s revolving around others creating for Kane and that is not happening.

What do you not understand?

The tactics Jose used revolved around Kane. That is exactly what I’m saying. Conte’s revolving around others creating for Kane and that is not happening.

What do you not understand?
"I really want to go back to Jose/Harry Kane ball so Kane can score some goals again. Even if it means us finishing 7th again, our worst finish in over 10 years, I really want Kane scoring again. Nothing else matters."

Just "read" the last page. Took me 10 seconds.
I know the 2 long winded posters in these exchanges read every word but nobody else does.
I figured you illiterate considering some of your shared opinions. What I didn't figure is that you would announce it so publicly. But fair play to you. We'll use illustrations going forward if it makes you feel better my man.

Every defence of Kane stems back to last season, and as you say, the only difference last season was Aurier, Sissoko, Jose and Mason.

Apparently Kane was world class last season, and is now playing under a world class manager who has apparently worked miracles improving us.

But the reason Kane is still shit is because “everyone is shit and the tactics don’t suit him.”
to be honest...the only difference is the missed transfer to City and the total lack on enthusiasm in staying with us (and with nuno, a mid table coach)

"I really want to go back to Jose/Harry Kane ball so Kane can score some goals again. Even if it means us finishing 7th again, our worst finish in over 10 years, I really want Kane scoring again. Nothing else matters."
What the hell are you on about? Look at my original comment.

"It’s pretty sad with all the issues in our squad right now, some posters focus so much on Kane like he’s what is holding us back.

Put Lewa on our team and if he’s getting the amount of touches Kane is getting, he wouldn’t score 5 goals a season."

I never said anything about wanting to go back to a system around Kane. MY point is no matter who we have as a striker, it will not matter with our terrible midfield and creativity.

If you honestly think replacing Kane with another striker is going to start scoring more goals for us, then I don't know what to tell you. Who is going to get them the ball? Who is going to create chances? Hojbjerg? Emerson? Skipp? I don't think so.

"It’s pretty sad with all the issues in our squad right now, some posters focus so much on Kane like he’s what is holding us back.

Put Lewa on our team and if he’s getting the amount of touches Kane is getting, he wouldn’t score 5 goals a season."

I never said anything about wanting to go back to a system around Kane. MY point is no matter who we have as a striker, it will not matter with our terrible midfield and creativity.

If you honestly think replacing Kane with another striker is going to start scoring more goals for us, then I don't know what to tell you. Who is going to get them the ball? Who is going to create chances? Hojbjerg? Emerson? Skipp? I don't think so.
Raphinha, Dennis, Maupay, Cornet, Wilson, Gallagher, Josh King, Ward Prowse etc. are scoring more goals than Kane because they play on a better team and have a better manager than Kane. No striker would be able to score as many goals as Kane has for Spurs this season.

Youre wasting your time. He makes up stuff people are supposed to have said and uses it as an arguement. Hes a troll and has admitted to it

I figured you illiterate considering some of your shared opinions. What I didn't figure is that you would announce it so publicly. But fair play to you. We'll use illustrations going forward if it makes you feel better my man.
I feel great and you don't even know what the word "illiterate" means.
Which is ironic.

Back
Top Bottom