Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

JJ hasn’t been bitching about us at all and I’ve been listening closely to commentary! Bunch of overly sensitive teenagers bringing this one up. He said the two yellows Zaha received don’t really equate in proportion to a red and I’d be I inclined to agree .. Davidson player Zaha big time for that second

I’m claiming you don’t know if Palace told the press the game was off or simply they were making a request

Let me know when you decided to stop pretending you know more than you do

I repeated to you what the Palace tame journalist wrote.

And when the Palace ream sheet was revealed challenged his story.

JJ hasn’t been bitching about us at all and I’ve been listening closely to commentary! Bunch of overly sensitive teenagers bringing this one up. He said the two yellows Zaha received don’t really equate in proportion to a red and I’d be I inclined to agree .. Davidson played Zaha big time for that second . JJ is Spurs through and through it’s great having one of ours at the top of the punditry game in the UK.
JJ I feel us often very conscious he will be seen as biased so can be a bit overly harsh on Spurs.
I don't mind him, think he is a decent commentator and generally speaks a lot of sense

Still a couple things to improve obviously, but such a joy to watch this team at the moment. I didn't think Conte could change our attitude and workrate this quickly, you can tell he's injecting his ideas

Back
Top Bottom