Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Skipp and Romero in my opinion have been our two best players this season. We did miss Skipp today and Romero offers such class on the ball.
Very much so.

Especially Romero. That’s not a slight on Dier, who I thought was fine, but Romero plays the ball out very nicely and also helps push our back line up.

We still need to work out how to effectively press. There’s no point having wing backs if they’re sat in our own half. The whole team needs to be 40 yards further up the pitch. But we were closer to that in the second half.

Seriously, fuck you BBC.

YSQYCMR.png

That was a proper "before & after" game...
I reckon Conte told them to play how they have been the past 2 years under Jose & Nuno, just to see where it got them, and go prove a point
...then at half-time, he simply instructed them to do what they've been practising and working on these past 2 weeks....

Point proven!

...oh, and I started the rousing 3 chorus version of "Oh when the Spurs go marching in" towards the end... My work here is done!!

...and in other news, the kit Leeds' wore today should be our away kit!
Surely it was the best dressed match in the PL this weekend!

We could have scored 5 goals today if not for the woodwork btw.

Stats just came up there and we out-ran Leeds today, they worked their socks off. Especially Winks tbh, who won't get much credit at all for doing a hard 90 mins.

Will be interesting to see if he puts Skipp straight back in or not tbh after a first win.
I kind of agree that woodwork is off target but when it's related to so many x off target its junk

Football games are 90 minutes and often you have few minutes to make an impact.

If you cannot set aside your own self-importance until after a night’s sleep, it’s not for you.

Bergwijn can fuck off.
You know nothing about team sportsmen or human nature , have you ever played in a competitive team sport ? not after a row but he looks pissed he didnt get on

You know nothing about team sportsmen or human nature , have you ever played in a competitive team sport ? not after a row but he looks pissed he didnt get on

:contefacepalm2:

I’ve played pro volleyball, and my best mate was a pro footballer in the Dutch Eresdivisie and a few other European top flight leagues.

Apart from that you are absolutely correct.

Back
Top Bottom