Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Central midfield is a concern.

Too slow to track, too slow to tackle too slow moving the ball.

Hoping Skipp back plus one of peh/ GLC/ Ndombele stepping up.

I thought he worked harder than in previous games but the rust is still there. He's lost a yard for sure and looks like he's adjusting to that badly.

Too much dropping deep means he put in more yards that he ought to...... Needs to play smarter.

Put in a good shift today, but a lot of tired-looking decisions from him in the final 10-15mins.

Last edited:
Don't get this love for De Ligt. He's looked like the Dutch Eric Dier every time I've seen him for Juventus. Passionate and everything but looks like he's running through treacle a lot.

Skipp and Romero in my opinion have been our two best players this season. We did miss Skipp today and Romero offers such class on the ball.

First half maybe, but second half?
I mean we were at the races but both goals were pretty scrappy and fortunate and we hardly had a stranglehold on the game.

We're going to need to play a lot better than that to go anywhere.

Leeds are a tough team to get any comfortable possession against, but it was a much weakened side, for us to look the less classy team speaks volumes.

Skipp and Romero in my opinion have been our two best players this season. We did miss Skipp today and Romero offers such class on the ball.
True enough

Back
Top Bottom