Everton vs Spurs - Sunday, November 7 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Draw that’s okay away to Everton new manager team not up and running yet getting settled so……
Watford did put 5 past them last time out. New manager bounce was non existent in that performance. Didn’t really show any intent or desire to win the game against a very poor Everton side missing a few key players. Missed opportunity I think. Even the subs were late and why bring on Doh? Even berg would have been better. Just summed out whole performance and tactics which was not to lose. If Nuno or Dino had sent a team like that they would have been crucified. Think conte needs time but he played it too safe today. We could have easily beaten them today with a few more attacking players and some pace.

Surely if the bulk of the players are shite beyond help then it was a relatively decent point?
Well reading posts on here
Winks, we already knew, rubbish
Kane, he’s finished apparently
Son, can only run…
Moura, headless chicken
Doherty, is again, rubbish
Dier is Dier
Reguilon hit & miss
Ndombele lazy f@#£@r
Lo Celso waste of money….
Dele, see Kane…
Davis, not good enough for us?
dearie me we’re in a bad way

Blimey, CONTE'S still sleeping at the TRAINING ground... Give him half an hour to settle back into London!

Progress was NOT conceding late to them .. which we've done recently ...
Not the barnstorming 6-2 we all wanted, but it was never gonna be... YET!

More to be happy about than annoyed with ATM.
100%
Spurs supporters will see the improvement in the general play and be pleased with the positives that were on display. Disappointed that the end product wasn't good but some of the passing sequences were fast, accurate and forward looking, but failed to produce a lock picking pass to get the forwards in on goal.
The same clowns will be screaming for players to be sacked and sold off and declaring most of the team as "shite" "frauds" or any number of obscenities, because they don't understand the concept of support.
I had hoped that N'Dombele was going to be that player, the one who inspiration would flow from, but his listless cameo at the end showed little passion to get involved or do anything creative.
Kane's performance continues to underwhelm, but until we get someone in to replace him, it seems we're stuck with a guy who's head is elsewhere.

One of the biggest problems with this team is we cannot pass in the pockets where Kane son and moura love inbetween the lines dembele and erikssen were masters at that
Only takes one player. When we had modric(I know he is the best at it in modern times) and to a lesser extent dembele no one else could.

Who that player is that we could get I do not no.

Free-kicks and corners, we're pretty poor. That's just down to training and practice. We've been a poorly coached team for at least 2 years so it's one of many things Conte needs to work on.
It's like someone good at set pieces would be a must. I did suggest someone and I got laughed at. Someone whose output exceeds our 100m chuckle brothers but is "not good enough for Tottenham" or something.

Eh, it wasn’t that bad. Tuchel’s Chelsea looked the same his first game.

You can see some very general ideas forming and we’re just missing some passes. Though Everton isn’t good.

All the said, to me the biggest need is an upgrade of PEH, even though I like him. We need someone who can thread a pass in that role, and it doesn’t seem to be him.

Have you ever been left your leafy suburb and worked in or even visited Ireland?

Whatever..... : pffffff :

Racism
"Pedo"
Wishing death on peoples pets
"Ireland is a third world country"

You have the emotional maturity and decorum of a school child.

......Sort yourself out, you classless neanderthal.

...those dirty bastards kicked us all over the pitch...
...our front 3 are completely off the boil, with the standout Kane not able to move faster than a slow jog...
...Skipp MOTM...
COYS

Well reading posts on here
Winks, we already knew, rubbish
Kane, he’s finished apparently
Son, can only run…
Moura, headless chicken
Doherty, is again, rubbish
Dier is Dier
Reguilon hit & miss
Ndombele lazy f@#£@r
Lo Celso waste of money….
Dele, see Kane…
Davis, not good enough for us?
dearie me we’re in a bad way
We’ve still got Skipp, Hugo and a £500 million war chest

Eh? Most of us have been pissing on Hojbjerg. Both played shit.
I though gio showed what we were missing when he came on. Nice little passes and give and goes. Not sure what everyone was expecting from him with 20 mins left. He should have come on at HT for either of skipp, PEH or Lucas.

How many games u think the simpleton will start at left wing back? I’ll give you odds of 10/1 if it’s more than none. He’s ducking rubbish, not even debatable - the more conte sees the rigid cyborg in the training, the quicker he will be booted out to Reading or Cov
Give it until January, I see enough in him to think he can be a good player for us. He isn't yet by a long shot.

We’ve still got Skipp, Hugo and a £500 million war chest
6-DE63-FDC-941-D-4660-85-D7-968-A2-A491-F05.gif

Back
Top Bottom