World class facilities FC vs Vitesse 4th November

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Davies is pretty shit isn't he. I appreciate he's bound to be a bit rusty and thrown into a new system where everyone is asked to be playing quick, and high intensity, but he looks miles off the quality needed.

Yet he had a decent game......

Funny.

It's what happened with Chelsea, we played well in the first half then blew a gasket.

It was more-so the Kante effect..... Nuno just failed to react and watchd us get over-run..... Even then 2 of the goals were pretty fortunate.

SUFFER seems to be the buzz word.

Don't tell us fans about suffering.

You cunts better sort your shit out, otherwise we'll show you what suffering means.

GIF by Sporza

Also glad to hear Lucas talk about players taking responsibility for Nuno sacking.

I can't be the only one here who thought that Dad letting his son run on to the pitch was highly irresponsible poor parenting
What actually happened? I was leaving the ground then saw a kid run up to Harry and Hugo. Thought he was going to get taken down by a steward then Hugo took him under his wing, almost like he knew him?!

The other pitch invasion looked like it might have been a coked up dutchie trying to join his mates in the away end. Not sure though obviously!

I can't be the only one here who thought that Dad letting his son run on to the pitch was highly irresponsible poor parenting

The dad's on twitter moaning that his boy got spoken to by the police and his Kane shirt taken away.

Doesn't seem to understand that he's cost the club a fine in all probability and shouldn't be urging a young boy to run onto the pitch.

The dad's on twitter moaning that his boy got spoken to by the police and his Kane shirt taken away.

Doesn't seem to understand that he's cost the club a fine in all probability and shouldn't be urging a young boy to run onto the pitch.

If the Police took his shirt away they are uber cunts

I agree. But Conté needs time for hm to sell and implement his philosophy.

Changing the way you play isn't like flicking a light switch. The players worked hard. Most of them ran their butts off. Effort wasn't the main problem, football management was. Players are also shell-shocked. Many will get dropped by Conté and that is necessary. We can't however, let all of them go. It's gonna take time to see who is able to adapt and then, the rest can be traded.
I understand what you're saying and agree but I just think there should be something there already to work with where this first team are able to comfortably beat a team like this. We were in a comfortable position then we stepped off and got sloppy. With a new manager in and one like conte, I just expected them to make a statement. Yes ok there was effort in fighting to keep the result but not any in wanting to push to score. the red didnt help but the real lack of confidence was there to see.

Maybe the result and performance not being very good 2nd half (despite winning which is the main thing) showed a lot of what needs to change.

Welcome to spurs Antonio

What actually happened? I was leaving the ground then saw a kid run up to Harry and Hugo. Thought he was going to get taken down by a steward then Hugo took him under his wing, almost like he knew him?!

The other pitch invasion looked like it might have been a coked up dutchie trying to join his mates in the away end. Not sure though obviously!
The child was crying so i guess was shitting himself that he was in trouble. Well done Hugo. But yep what the hell was the parent doing.

If the Police took his shirt away they are uber cunts

I guess the problem is that if Dad posts pictures on twitter with his Lad and Kanes Shirt.. It will almost be a green light for others to think they can do the same..

At full time, it will look like a Primary school kicking out on Friday afternoon. Pitch will be mobbed with kids looking for souvenirs...

I guess the problem is that if Dad posts pictures on twitter with his Lad and Kanes Shirt.. It will almost be a green light for others to think they can do the same..

At full time, it will look like a Primary school kicking out on Friday afternoon. Pitch will be mobbed with kids looking for souvenirs...

Fair although technically that shirt is the kid's property so they have no right to do that really.

I thought it's up to the club to serve the punishment, didn't think the Police would have got involved like that and take his shirt off him.

Fair although technically that shirt is the kid's property so they have no right to do that really.

I thought it's up to the club to serve the punishment, didn't think the Police would have got involved like that and take his shirt off him.
Confiscation of the shirt sends out the right message, imho. Only the police can do that. Didn't want to give you a X for your first comment, but there is no way we want to encourage fans to run onto the pitch.

the dad literally posted pictures of his son crying on twitter?

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN TAKING A PHOTO OF IT WHEN YOUR SON IN CRYING IN FRONT OF YOU FFS

Disgraceful, the man should be ashamed of himself. all these pictch invaders and nonces with cardboard looking for players shirts

embarrassing man

He's done it again!

3min 12sec - "I don't know if another club errrrrr, has dis errrr, evelebty".

Now I know why Spurs is in my blood. It's the evelebty.

Back
Top Bottom