Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

winks lol

Animated GIF

Honestly cannot wait for Kane to start with a black eye midweek.

He would have two months to assess the squad before transfer window opens. If he is given funds, Spurs could really compete for the Champions League this season and actually be competitive in it the next season. Would be a huge improvement from struggling in the Conference league and being average team in the league.

Conte is 1/20 to be our next manager.

This also happened in June. :roflmao:
If I had a betting app on my phone I'd genuinely be tempted to bet a fiver against this as heartbreak insurance for tomorrow.

the best thing about this too is no way conte would of signed without proper backing, we might actually have a window to be excited about

It's the silver lining to this entire clusterfuck. Levy probably balked at Conte's demands in the summer but he's run out of wiggle room now and the weaknesses in the squad are plain for all to see. Conte is essentially able to hold him to ransom, and I'd trust him far more than Levy to know what it'll take to fix us.

Antonio Conte has made very specific #thfc transfer requests. He has identified Stefan de Vrij, Matthijs de Ligt, Alessio Romagnoli, Marcelo Brozović, Federico Chiesa and Dušan Vlahović as potential targets. [Calcio Mercato]

This makes me happy because if you look at the players listed they are exactly the things in our team that need fixing. De Vrij for Dier Brozivic for Locelso Cheisa for Bergwijn Vlahovic for Kane changes so many things wrong with us its untrue.
We aren't getting those players though, he's going to pretend to try and get them like he always does, then Paratici and Hitchen will come up with pound shop alternatives. Levy's been the same for 21 years he will never change.

Who here has finally got their mojo back a little with Spurs ? Make no mistake there’s still major problems at this club, but this Conte is a massive coup. A fabulous manager, one of the best in the world and we have appointed him. Considering we are currently a Europa conference team, we done extremely well to convince him. I finally feel slightly excited with Spurs for the 1st time in 3 years. Welcome Conte!!!!!! COYS!!!

We aren't getting those players though, he's going to pretend to try and get them like he always does, then Paratici and Hitchen will come up with pound shop alternatives. Levy's been the same for 21 years he will never change.
would conte sign, he doesnt strike me like mourinho and to be honest he wouldnt sign if he didnt get full backing and ill be the first to bash levy if he fucks this one up

Back
Top Bottom