Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our emerging imitation of the 90's is certainly helping spur the memory
I would take that , in those 10 years we won the FA Cup and League cup . So twice the trophies in half the time of ENIC’s tenure. The ENIC trolls need a different narrative i’m afraid.

They are like piles before Anusol , fucking painful , you want them gone but don’t know how to achieve it

FCebDh7XoAQQm9i

"We are working toward a sustainable football model...."

"I'd rather this, than be owned by some blood money billionaire...."

"Its not a lack of investment, we invest alot of money but do it poorly..."

"We are only the 9th richest club in the world and simply can't compete..."

"This isn't on Levy or ENIC, its due to nuno's tactics...."

"I blame Kane. Hes not playing for the shirt."

"The stadium will bring the revenue needed to compete, give it time....."

"We need to think about the long-term..."

"We are lucky that we aren't supporting other clubs in the lower half of the table..."

"You can't be a spurs fan if you don't support the club unreservedly regardless of the behaviour of the ownership"

"Just look where we were in the 90s. Anything before that is irrelevant..."

:levylol:

Growing up is realising that this was always the end game. Charge sky high prices and invest nothing. Milk out everything from batches of players littered with deadwood, deflect, deflect and deflect.

Keep it up long enough and you only need to do one rebuild over a period of time where 2 were needed. Keep spouting shite about 5 year plans, needing to climb over the financial hill after spending on the stadium, hire shit managers and let fans get annoyed with them buying you the owners more time, blame covid, blame brexit. Blame every fucking star in the universe for not aligning. End up pocketing lots regardless.

Stop paying for shit. And shame people who do. Enough is enough. Don't let Levy use your loyalty to the club to make you a financial pay pig of a cuck.

Growing up is realising that this was always the end game. Charge sky high prices and invest nothing. Milk out everything from batches of players littered with deadwood, deflect, deflect and deflect.

Keep it up long enough and you only need to do one rebuild over a period of time where 2 were needed. Keep spouting shite about 5 year plans, needing to climb over the financial hill after spending on the stadium, hire shit managers and let fans get annoyed with them buying you the owners more time, blame covid, blame brexit. Blame every fucking star in the universe for not aligning. End up pocketing lots regardless.

Stop paying for shit. And shame people who do. Enough is enough. Don't let Levy use your loyalty to the club to make you a financial pay pig of a cuck.
Fucking great post.

ENIC supporters,. Stop fucking hiding and give us your thoughts you fucking cowards

That’s always been the biz model of their strategy, even pre Spurs and it will never change. I’ve accepted that.

My disgust with the bald locust is the lack of innovation, there’s no plan, just ambling around not adapting to the moneyball/data science based scouting….. just sticking with no net spend and making speculative, random purchases. Awful, ill suited managerial appointments etc, this is all on pinhead

Back
Top Bottom