The Mighty Spurs - Gooner Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What did nuno say we need to improve again. Said that 3 weeks ago nuno and weve got worse. He dont know his best team. Drop kane as well. That may spark him up. Woolwich are shit and we played like a bunch of pussies. Reminded me of an actress in james bond. Pussysgalore.
That's a character, not an actor.....(Honor Blackman".......just saying.

I'll mention individuals, even if Nuno won't. Dele Alli should never wear a Spurs 1st team shirt again. Reguilon, sadly, has failed. Sell Kane.

Why the hell didn't Skipp & Gil start?
I think we just need to pick players with high energy like Gil, Lucas, son, berg -and throw in either gio or tangay for some control. But we need pace in up front and wide areas. No dele that is for sure. CM 2 of PEH and skipp them either gio or tanguy ahead.

Sometimes you just have to accept you made a mistake and pull the plug early, this is one of those times.

Zero point carrying on only to get rid in a few months.

Pull the plug, then get in a quality manager and give them whatever they want for the rebuild.

We've wasted enough time already
2 year deal and I doubt he's on mega money so do it now.

Agree - except for the Son bit.

Son can be as bad as he can be good. Let's not ignore how often he gets the ball in dangerous positions in matches and fails to do anything with it. I think he gets a but greedy, wants the glory and dicks it up.
At least there's hope for him, unlike 8-10 others.

I wish Kane made any point at present. There you go.

Top striker and Spurs legend, my fcuking arse.

He has one of the best goal scoring records in football today, despite playing for what's been an average side for a few years now, and in arguably the most difficult league in Europe.

Your arse shits and farts. You talk out of it sometimes too when you're on the subject of Ndombele.

Just to point out, if you think you're having a bad day, we've got a Covid outbreak in my house meaning my wife and I have to isolate at home with a demanding 5 year old home from school while we both work.
AND I've spent all day with broadband/AV issues all over the house. I mean all day, 7am to 8pm before I finally cracked it.

And as expected, Spurs did nothing to improve me.

Screenshot-20210926-201113-Sky-Bet.jpg

Has anyone viewed Chris Cowlings 5 minuet vid at the end of today’s game? Guy is beside himself now don’t get me wrong today, last week & palace were disappointing games and if we were being honest with ourselves the season from the get go hasn’t been convincing for what ever reason the manager, Kane, ENIC or the whole squad but whatever reason getting wound up and nearly in tears about it is a bit of an over reaction it’s a game of football not life or death football is a pastime something you enjoy or are meant too you take the good with bad letting it rule your life is not a good place to be I watch his vids and like the guy and what he puts out but for his own sanity & health calm down.
Only positive of the day right there.

Leaving the Lane tore whatever heart we had left for the club and transitioned us in to just another "brand".
Weirdly, the first time I set foot in the new stadium, I felt like it WAS a pumped up version of the old WHL... it certainly looked like it, the corner of the 'Shelf/Park Lane' felt VERY familiar.... I thought they done it right.... yes, it was modern, but many of the traditional hallmarks of the old ground had been brought across.... I loved that!
The first CL game against Man City was IMMENSE.... I've never heard a noise like it, even at the old WHL.... the setting felt right, it just needed the team/management, results/trophies to justify it... somehow, we have none!

Now I feel like I've been duped with a shiny new toy and not realised it's broken yet....

Back
Top Bottom