The Mighty Spurs - Gooner Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is 3 bad results on the trot and there is no excuse Nuno can come up with! Villa next week at home who just beat manure away. This guy needs to go and bring in Harry for the season.

Well, what we have learnt today is that when you play your best attacking players, then you play better.. But what is the point when you are already 3 down..

Surely, this cannot be allowed to continue..

I'm actually annoyed that we got a consolation goal because it will make this shower of cunts think they have an ounce of professional pride when they don't have a fucking milligram amongst them.

There was a passage of play where our so called Captain Lloris chipped a ball out to the right under zero pressure it was headed back and then Sanchez panicked and the Woolwich fans were all pissing themselves cheering about how inept we were. I would put that on a loop all week in the training ground and force the cunts to watch it.

Ndombele and Dele need to be released tonight.

Nuno should be sacked by text on the team bus.

I'm done with all these cunts

3 if you count palace
FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK

science fiction mind blown GIF by FilmStruck

Well, what we have learnt today is that when you play your best attacking players, then you play better.. But what is the point when you are already 3 down..

Surely, this cannot be allowed to continue..

Woolwich allowed us to play better. They were happy to contain in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom