Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe this delay in appointing a manager isn't such a bad thing.

If you were Paratici, newly appointed DoF, wouldn't you want to review a few things before you started making decisions ? Like:

- Watching a few Spurs games from the last couple of seasons
- Spending some days with the analytics and recruiting people to consider the current playing staff and potential recruits
- Reading som player contracts
- Devising a master plan for like "everything" -> playing style, manager, finances, players in/out etc.
- Discussing this plan with Levy and others to try to get some buy-in and maybe some support (not least with the finances)
fuck me, the state of this :wansum:

I voted for Graham Potter. I think Pochettino would be a step backwards when what we need is a fresh approach.

I don't blame Levy for biding his time with this decision. It's a big one and it's one we have to get right. As I said in my thread about us winning the league, the main thing I want from this manager is man-management and a proven ability to get the most out of a group of players. Bobby Robson would be my first choice but he's been dead for 12 years so Golden Graham will have to do.

I don't blame Levy for biding his time with this decision. It's a big one and it's one we have to get right. As I said in my thread about us winning the league, the main thing I want from this manager is man-management and a proven ability to get the most out of a group of players. Bobby Robson would be my first choice but he's been dead for 12 years so Golden Graham will have to do.
The supercunt Levy has tried everyone on the planet . The dickhead ain't got any idea about football and needs a Yes man to implement Enic's fruitless master plan.
What are you on sunshine?

I voted for Graham Potter. I think Pochettino would be a step backwards when what we need is a fresh approach.

For him yes .
I very much Poch would be interested with the lying chairman at the helm

Levy still twatting around, pretending he knows what he's doing anymore. Incredible.

Vgn9OTAlggW7.gif

He's not biding his time though.He has run out of people to lie to and bullshit.
I genuinely belive that.

Who here thinks this is the most embarrassing situation ever with our club? There’s been many under this Wanker Levy
As much as anything it makes us look a shambles to any player or manager we approach over the next month. The last few months just do not make us look a serious sporting outfit. There were several good options we could have made happen two months ago, and by faffing around with Poch and Conte we end up scraping the bottom of the barrell having left it probably too long to approach in-work managers.

Desperately shortsighted. Hopefully Paratici can find his feet, avoid Mendes and establish some sporting ethos over the next year.

Who here thinks this is the most embarrassing situation ever with our club? There’s been many under this Wanker Levy
It's right up there. Although imposing our own transfer embargo for one and a half years still ranks as No1 for me.
That embarrassment has probably caused the chain of events that's led to this fiasco tbh

Back
Top Bottom