Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think ENICs maintenance of the squad is akin to my arguments with the Mrs at home.

I'm always putting things away as an when. Washing in the washing basket, rubbish in the bin, plates in the dishwasher etc etc. I never have to spend actual time tidying up as I don't leave anything out.

She on the other hand is the polar opposite. Leaves absolutely everything until it's overwhelming and takes her half a day to sort out.
That's our squad. It's been left and ignored and now it's an extremely bad mess no one wants to sort out, the rubbish is stinking up the place and the one who does the work is questioning whether he wants to be there too often. (I'm Harry in this analogy)

For the first time in over 30+ years of supporting Spurs I have woke up today thinking about genuinely walking away.

It's not because we didn't get Conte or even because we are going to be going through another dark period and huge rebuild.

It's because I don't want to support these greed merchants who own our club, I don't want to tell them it's ok to fuck over the supporters, I don't want to be part of the problem anymore.

I literally detest Daniel Levy, hate him and I don't use those words lightly, I can't look at his face anymore, he's a fucking rat, a rat who has no care whatsoever for the supporters who make this club what it is.

I can't stand Joe Lewis, fucking disgusting snake needs to sell up and fuck off.

These owners and this chairman have broken me, what's the point? Why would I want to watch the club I love suffer and struggle because it's being essentially abused by our owners?

The players, manager (whomever that may be) and the supporters are in an impossible situation now.

The owners have shown they don't care even though they make big statements about DNA and caring about the fans and ambition on the pitch, their ACTIONS say otherwise.

I am walking away until they leave, this is me done, I don't care who we bring in or sign now, I will not line their pockets and support what they are doing to this club.
A post worthy of a wank - well played sir

Joe Lewis tax dodging scum cunt and his the bald fraud accountant stooge goone cunt - out now

They are so short sighted. If we had invested in the squad when we were near the top then we could have stayed there. They don’t understand football at all.
Because they’re investors not football fans and don’t give
a fuck about the fans unless they are NFL ones

Because they’re investors not football fans and don’t give
a fuck about the fans unless they are NFL ones
But a good investor would spend and speculate to increase the value of their investment. We have an unfulfilled upside, with some new players we can easily increase revenue by 25%. Any other business would find that cash injection to restructure and maximise. We have the same strategy as Sports Direct or Poundland in an entirely different market

Poch said we need to be brave and stop thinking we can be the cleverest club thinking we can win titles without investment

Many Levy apologists laughed

Guess who’s having the last laugh in Paris now

OUT NOW YOU THIEVING RATS CUNTS!!!

You can't say that, I can't say that, Levy can't say that and tbh, even Kane can't.
He has always said if the club matched his ambition he would stay and he has also said he wants to win something , getting Conte in and backing him is showing ambition and I’m 99.9% sure Kane would stay if Conte was manager next season !

He has always said if the club matched his ambition he would stay and he has also said he wants to win something , getting Conte in and backing him is showing ambition and I’m 99.9% sure Kane would stay if Conte was manager next season !
He's said it in the past. Maybe it's too late to prove it to him.

It's an unknown. And if Conte said the only way he joins is guaranteed Kane, then it's possible Levy couldn't promise it.
I doubt that's the case as we could have spent the Kane money on a less expensive striker and 2 defenders.

I'm just guessing what this so called demand was.

More likely it was "get rid of Winks, Sissoko, Dier, Davies, Sanchez, Lamela, Moura, Aurier, Doherty for whatever you can get not as much as you can get"

Levy seems to be worse than the fans when it comes to the academy. They shouldn't be our primary source of talent. They should be drop fed into first team football occasionally.

He's said it in the past. Maybe it's too late to prove it to him.

It's an unknown. And if Conte said the only way he joins is guaranteed Kane, then it's possible Levy couldn't promise it.
I doubt that's the case as we could have spent the Kane money on a less expensive striker and 2 defenders.

I'm just guessing what this so called demand was.

More likely it was "get rid of Winks, Sissoko, Dier, Davies, Sanchez, Lamela, Moura, Aurier, Doherty for whatever you can get not as much as you can get"

Levy seems to be worse than the fans when it comes to the academy. They shouldn't be our primary source of talent. They should be drop fed into first team football occasionally.
I mean keeping Kane shouldn’t really come into it , he has 3 years left on his contract , I’m imagining the argument broke down as selling kane was going to fund contes transfer budget , and Conte wanted a budget and to keep kane , I’m sure he isn’t to fussed about selling players as if he doesn’t fancy them he can just send them to play with the under 23s, again maybe levy told him we had to sell to buy ?

Paratici's mouth piece Agresti claimed that Levy refused to promise to reinvest the Kane money back into the team. He's the most reliable journalist in regards to Conte.

Very worrying sign.
If that turns out to be true then we should all be banging on the gates at Hotspur Way and calling for Levy’s (metaphorical) head.

Reinvesting the Kane money would be the bare fucking minimum we should be expecting. To start being competitive again we need to invest a substantial amount of money into the squad to the tune of a net spend of at least £100m.

Levy and ENIC are done. We cannot allow them to get away with this.

Paratici's mouth piece Agresti claimed that Levy refused to promise to reinvest the Kane money back into the team. He's the most reliable journalist in regards to Conte.

Very worrying sign.

That would be mental even for Levy, I find that hard to believe. For all Levy’s faults, we have always used the money we got from selling our best players to buy new ones.

Back
Top Bottom