Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Honestly i'd be done for a while. Been a supporter since 1975, season ticket holder or member for a lot of that but fuck it, whilst we're run by incompetent, bungling amateurs i'd be knocking it on the head and cancelling sports subsctiptions for the forseeable. If our shortlist is Martinez, Potter and Rangnick (as coach) then thats all you need to know about the direction of this club.
what's the season ticket cancellation policy? Asking for a friend

So no other clubs in Italy are going to jump on De Zerbi being out of contract? WTF.

Quality manager. Plays attacking, Poch style football and has a very promising future.

Think I would be done with Spurs if all these incompetent cunts can muster up is Martinez, I would literally never invest my money in Spurs again whilst Levy is there. You get this right Levy and that means someone who can actually manage a football team. Not that useless bastard Martinez. I despair with this club I really do.

To be fair to Gold, he will only announce something if he has it on reliable terms. The sources from the club will only tell him as much as they want him to know though.

I'd believe Ali Gold over most other sources.
he has never had a scoop, sure he's the Tottenham reporter of choice but by Christ he doesn't say anything that hasn't been previously reported. He does however give some credibility when things are close. I think his 'Chappers' voice annoys me the most.

The only real plus i can see with Poch returning would be the feel good factor,as he is a decent man and genuinly liked by the fans.
But as i said ,all the negatives are still there at the club.i really don't think it would work and may sully our memories of the bloke.
The fact he is being mentioned must be giving Alderweireld a bit of a nervous twitch though...

I only want Poch if he's given the necessary funds to rebuild the squad properly.

I think Levy should put the money in a trust account that only the coach can draw from and let them go with it.
Then spend the whole of the transfer window on Lewis' boat with the WiFi turned off. (He won't pay for 4G)

Well he certainly won't get rid of Harry 'English Iniesta' Winks.... they LOVED eachother.... but then again, he did get the best out of him

Not so sure either point is correct. Winks was already well and truly bad long before Poch left and I'm not entirely convinced he was ever as good as a select few made him out to be.
Not misplacing passes doesn't make him Iniests reborn.

Shakhtar are filthy rich! Usually have good squads and European football. Good club to win trophies and build a bigger name to go for the bigger clubs in best leagues.
Fair points.

I just saw that Conceicao's move to Napoli has collapsed.

Hopefully he is not on his way here. As funny as it would be.

Bbc One Hastings GIF by BBC

Zinedine Zidane. Likely to be leaving Madrid soon. Must have been considered. Surely? Levy apparently wants to appoint someone to get us excited. Not sure any of the others fit that bill.
Or, of course, Poch.
But those rumours are just psy-ops on Spurs fans to crush us.

Back
Top Bottom