The Trust have called for the board to resign.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eh???

1) So you blame Enic/Levy for us not winning trophies and then ask for names of people who blame enic/Levy.
If Levy/Enic are to blame for us not winning trophies then it follows that they are responsible for us not winning semis and finals.
Who do you hold responsible for our meagre, unprecedented record of 1 league cup in 20 years?

You're avoiding the question. Again.

And like I said, no fannying about with the usual wibble wobble.

Who do you hold responsible mate? Who's the major factor?

Who do you hold responsible for our meagre, unprecedented record of 1 league cup in 20 years?

If you think that success or failure is down to one person at a club, then I don’t know what to say.

Whose fault is it that we haven't won the league in 60 years?

Whose fault is it that we only won 2 trophies in the 90s, when you have said that you expect us to win a trophy every 3 years or so?

I keep answering your questions, whether you like the answers or not is another matter but you have failed to answer mine.

Found those qoutes yet?

There's a funny thing going on here.

Scott has you on ignore.

Aberdeen has me on ignore

And we're trying to have a conversation between the 4 of us

:pochshock2:
A typical day on TFC.

I'm enjoying the banter (slagging as its called over here) and can do it all day.
It's a shame that some take it way to seriously.

:mourthumb:

The managers and Levy who decided to fuck off the cups and the EL. We could, and should, have won the EL in the past decade and at least 1 or 2 domestic cups. But our priorities were the PL and CL, competitions that in the modern game aren't won but rather purchased.

Football is fucking broken. I just hope we scrape into the EL next season and make a real run at it.

If you think that success or failure is down to one person at a club, then I don’t know what to say.

Whose fault is it that we haven't won the league in 60 years?

Whose fault is it that we only won 2 trophies in the 90s, when you have said that you expect us to win a trophy every 3 years or so?

I keep answering your questions, whether you like the answers or not is another matter but you have failed to answer mine.

Found those qoutes yet?
The overriding factor has to be Daniel Levy. It has to be because he is the only major figure involved with the club for the duration.

Of course you can blame individual managers for tactics, selections etc. Or individual players for poor games and so on.

But when such a poor record spans across different squads and different managers you have to look at the one common denominating factor.

Had Daniel Levy invested more funds in the squad at crucial, pivotal points of his chairmanship I am absolutely convinced that we wouldn't still have this empty trophy cabinet that makes our club the butt of so many jokes.

And there ain't nothing you can say that will convince me otherwise.

I had no idea we were talking about the Coutinho transfer or if agents tell the truth or not until you brought it up. You were asking me about the point of view given by Stevee (why can’t I tag anyone these days?) about if Levy was to be praised or otherwise on the Jose sacking.

I’ve no idea what Stevee said about this Coutinho thing, so can’t agree or disagree with him. In the same way if you suddenly turn round and ask for my opinion on his stance on Brexit or vaccinations, I’d not have a clue either as that’s not what we were debating.

Are we just going to carry on with this until I give you an answer you want? Why do you care? Is it because there’s not many on here that actually interact with you these days?
You are over complicating it.
Stevee said it was a fact. Despite it clearly being an opinion. So there's no more too it. You are trying to find things that aren't there. Agent says why a deal broke down.
Thats clearly his opinion & not a fact.
I can understand you not wanting to persist, anything but admit stevee is wrong. Just want you to give an honest answer, rather than make out its all far too complex to know the difference between a fact & an opinion. But looks like you ain't gonna give me one so let's leave it there.

Just like you don't comment on his provoking inflaming posts to me. Suddenly Aberdeen goes blind again or goes quiet over it. I wonder why! Let me guess, its all cool when he does it.

Now the I'm more popular than you dig. Very American high school girlish.

"Are we just going to carry on with this until I give you an answer you want? Why do you care? Is it because there’s not many on here that actually interact with you these days?"

What a weird thing to say when it was you replying to 1 of my posts yet again! It's you who keeps replying to my posts & starting the back & forth.
Perfectly happy if you never reply to one of my posts. No skin off my nose.

Last edited:
Probably bullshit.

I'd like to think one thing we can ALL agree on is that football agents are among the most scurrilous, unreliable rats involved in the game.
Yep. No way that fits the definition of a fact. Its clearly an opinion.
Yeah, imagine thinking biased agents are trustworthy!
They are another sad part of the greedy modern game.

Still didn't answer my question, there's a surprise.....

Do you think we would have lost the Caraboa Cup Final had Mourinho been in charge?
Would have had more chance with him in charge than mason. City still much more likely to win BUT pep would have been happy with jose getting sacked before the final. & just having to take on novice mason.

Well you said it was a stupid decision.

Why would such a clever, calculating man make such a stupid decision?
Great. Even levy lovers think he makes huge stupid decisions. Its Good to know your chairman makes stupid big decisions :bergwijnconfused:

Back
Top Bottom