Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane's fucking his ankle for life by pushing himself like this
Why would anyone else want him?
Injury curse!!

I LOVE the way the first thing they said on BBC was that Gareth Southgate would be concerned by it...
FUCK THAT, what about the Cup Final next Sunday?

Fuck me, our season eh?

Never in my life have I looked forward to a Cup Final less than I have this year....

Jose is a toxic cancer on every club he has been at...
Only difference is, he's won summit at every other club.... that might be about to change!

My review of the team:

Poor or really poor x 8
Rodon - fine
Hugo - did his best
Kane - decent as always
Lucas and Coco - not quite so poor when they came on, but soon dropped their standards to the others on the pitch.

Did I miss anyone? Dele came on for a minute and was no worse than the rest.

Look at all these shit players laughing and joking together. It’s taking the fucking piss out of fans. They should be livid, disgusted, angry with the game.

Fuck modern football.
Agreed.

'Arry and Joe Jordan wouldn't have stood for this shit.

Am I the only one who actually wouldn't mind seeing them back at this point. "2 points, 8 games" and he had much worse squad than this

West Ham will be 8 points above us in third by this time tomorrow. Fucking laughable.

Clearly means nothing to our players. That Midfield we have is as bad as any I have seen in my life supporting Spurs. Dreadful.

If winning the league cup means another season of this shite then I don't want to win it

Never thought I'd say that but this has gone too far

It has to end

Back
Top Bottom