Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh how I long for the days that I used to be excited that we were playing....
The lineup tonight and the football we play under Mourinho is just painful. So little quality, so little coaching, so reliant on magic from Sonny and Kane to bail us out

He sure is vetting to drive Kane out of the club. Exactly how gonna actually create chances? We are relying son have a a stormer when we do attack. Basically Kane and son are gonna have to make sure they find each other and not lose the ball.

Are the two commentators for this reading v Carlisle game attempting doing it in ASMR styleeeee?
I’m nodding off to their dulcet tones

oh it’s Cardiff not Carlisle

Chill the fuck out it’s Everton ffs seasonal chancers start of Barcelona-esk end up well you know the script and its no as though they’ve an ex Tottenham player in their midfield that takes pens & free kicks or owt that could damage or could walk into our current midfield and stroll it........is there now?

Back
Top Bottom