Aston villa vs Spurs Sunday 21st March 19:30 Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair play to 3 points.
Hope everyone remembers it was against a sub par villa team missing their star man tho right.
Probably all the Jose fanboys gonna be hailing their lord and saviour as a tactical.genius.

Let's not all get carried away chaps and ladies
Just enjoy the win.. it’s late on a Sunday night and we needed that cheer.

give up now if you can’t just be happy

Somehow with a backline of 2 players who have barely featured all season, Sanchez still manages to look the most shaky.

Fair play to Tanganga & Rodon, really helped their own claims respectively tonight. Not the prettiest win but we were decently effective and had a bit more drive than in the putrid recent performances.

Dear Points of View,
Whilst watching the Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur match, I have to say the language pitch side was shocking. I’ve heard numerous obscenities, many of which were pre-watershed.
Jesus, it's so tedious having the commentator apologising in every game in case we heard some colourful language. It's grand, we understand

Japh was fantastic. Gotta be considered when picking the first XI from here on.
If the rumblings that both Aurier and Doherty are out of favour then we should just make Tanganga the starter and promote Lavinier to the first team squad to fill out the bench.

EC4-CD382-75-D1-4-B09-A4-AA-8-AB413-DFEECC.png
I’m guessing you think we can still finish top 4?

He's been our best player this season, Kane included.

Come on

It is ok to be happy that someone tried hard but this is not the try hard league, he is not even close to one of the top players of the season let alone better than Kane has been.

Mourinho still needs to go, this result changes nothing.

True but Id rather he keep this system and work with this. It’s obvious we look poorly coached with the ball as we look a bit disjointed but we at least have the players to play this type of football and not the sit back for 80 mins football.

Strange game. We didn't really play well until we went 2-0 up and looked awful in the first half. Having said that, Villa showed absolutely nothing up top. Tidy team but lacking quality without Grealish. Games don't get any more comfortable than that.

Lucas was superb obviously. I thought Kane was clearly the best player in terms of ability on the pitch. In fact, the whole team looked a level above Villa.

Back
Top Bottom