Woolwich Scum away Sunday 14 March 4.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I make you right mate.

We just have the wrong collective mindset.

No doubt about that whatsoever.

I would go so far as to say we need a different type of player completely in our next round of recruitment.

That or a captain who actually can do the job of leading.
I’ve said for ages that we need a leader on the field and never been keen on the keeper as captain

Nope never pleased about losing to Woolwich and I don’t think losing this game has any effect on whether Jose gets sacked or not.

As much as people keep trying to spin the narrative I am not cheering for loses.

I hope we win every single game we play from now until the end of time.

Edit:

Poch is not my hero and I doubt he comes back. So not sure the point of that nonsense.
You and others keep bringing him up

What I'm trying to say is the entire game plan and tactics lost us the game not individuals.
Several individuals lost us the game not just one or two

Jose set us up to attack like we all wanted but we weren’t capable of doing it especially first half

I make you right mate.

We just have the wrong collective mindset.

No doubt about that whatsoever.

I would go so far as to say we need a different type of player completely in our next round of recruitment.

That or a captain who actually can do the job of leading.
Signed jose
Hoejberg
Joe hart
Reguilon
Bale

all winners and leaders.

maybe, just maybe it’s a lack of quality and ESPECIALLY coaching?

None of those are leaders in the terms I am talking, with respect.

The coaching could be better.
It could but you can’t carry passengers in today’s game

Yesterday we had Bale PEH and Ndombele who just didn’t contribute anything
Harry didn’t do much either and then you had Doherty who was trying but hopelessly out of his depth

Exactly.... I guess you could say it was so bad, that even the pig headed Jose won’t try those negative tactics again.

Don’t bet on it! Wonmina normally replies within a few minutes with some pro Jose waffle but I think even he is struggling to answer the question I posed

Last edited:
Last 2 games of season fans will be allowed back in. Will be interesting what crowd will be like.

Is that 100%? The whole 10k fans thing.

So our last game away to Leicester they get to have fans there? 30% of their capacity. Hopefully we are still fighting for Europe...... they get a 12th man.

So much for the whole “integrity” of the league!

In Fairness Robbie and the weird little fella at the front are saying " no no, you can't cheer that" and I don't think we'd be that different if Auba pulled up with a hammy, we'd like to pretend we're better than that but I'm not sure we are.
I remember when Bacary Sagna had to be stretched off at WHL and the whole stadium cheered.
I agree - Let’s not get on our moral high ground.

It’s tribalism, and it’s the derby.

Several individuals lost us the game not just one or two

Jose set us up to attack like we all wanted but we weren’t capable of doing it especially first half
Jose loves to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

He plays an attacking starting 11, but instructs them to play defensively. When it goes wrong it's easy to blame the team, like he did in his interview.

If you put Sam Allardyce in charge of Tottenham, you'd have these same players being told to play defensive. It happened at Everton, why do you think their fans were desperate to get rid of him. Managers set the tone, they set the tactics, they are the ones that tell the players how to play.

It's just a common theme with Jose in big games now. He isn't gonna change.

Jose loves to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

He plays an attacking starting 11, but instructs them to play defensively. When it goes wrong it's easy to blame the team, like he did in his interview.

If you put Sam Allardyce in charge of Tottenham, you'd have these same players being told to play defensive. It happened at Everton, why do you think their fans were desperate to get rid of him. Managers set the tone, they set the tactics, they are the ones that tell the players how to play.

It's just a common theme with Jose in big games now. He isn't gonna change.
How do you know that he ‘instructed’ them to play defensively?

You don’t and it’s just your opinion which you’re entitled to

I think he set them up to attack but for various reasons they couldn’t do it
Players fatigued, off form , not good enough and the Scum were really on the front foot from the off

Any manager would struggle

I remember when Bacary Sagna had to be stretched off at WHL and the whole stadium cheered.
I agree - Let’s not get on our moral high ground.

It’s tribalism, and it’s the derby.

We were throwing stuff at Walcott as he was actually on a stretcher We have no high ground to go to
Fucking hell....... what is going on!!

ref son - It was just a pulled hamstring not a compound fracture or anything. That’s the rivalry

Sure I have a photo saved of Ryan mason kicking jack wilshere in the face.

:dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol:

Whats frustrating our possession play has vanished. I loved watching us keep the ball and probing under poch. We have it in us but jose just sets us up to defend for our lives. Used to be champagne football now its house wine football.

We were throwing stuff at Walcott as he was actually on a stretcher We have no high ground to go to
Fucking hell....... what is going on!!

ref son - It was just a pulled hamstring not a compound fracture or anything. That’s the rivalry

Sure I have a photo saved of Ryan mason kicking jack wilshere in the face.

:dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol:
TBF Walnut was goading the crowd indicating the score with his fingers so fuck him

My favourite photo is of Coco stamping on Fibreglasses hand!
Classic
He also fucked Wheelchair off

Back
Top Bottom