Woolwich Scum away Sunday 14 March 4.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose Mourinho you’re a fucking coward, get out of my club you absolute dinosaur cunt and take that gooner Doherty with you

Do the right thing Levy, we are better than this fucking grey cunt

We have done more in 10 min with player down that the entire match.
Doesn't that tell you something??? IT'S DOWN TO MANAGER. HE CHOOSE NEGATIVE TACTICS ONCE AGAIN.

Sick of it.

When we play well Jose gets little credit, when we drop points it's all on him.

They even fought for an equaliser with a man down.

The players plural were not at it today and Woolwich's were, they also got a bit of the rub with decisions which on the balance of play they deserved.

FUCK OFF.... JUST FUCK OFF ... GOONER CUNTS... FUCKING SCUM CUNT GLOATING GOONER CUNTS... I HATE and despise every single fucking cunt one of you...

just fuck off football... this pat 12 months have been shit... and our lives will never be the same.... stupid us for hoping soppy football would help alleviate the pain... fuck it... fuck off Arteta with your fucking fake hair... FUCK OFF AREANAL with your smug gloating spoilt gooner cunt fans... you lose a game, you fucking fly a plane over the ground tto fucking moan like the self entitled spoilt gooner cunts you are... you spoilt pathetic scum cunt of a fanbase.... you don't deservethe team you've had for the last 30 years.... fucking cunts...
I wish death on all of you!

...and as for US! ... where the fuck do we start?

We didn't even tried. Mourinho insists in his low block and in Doherty, and as sure as Doherty will never have a good game, Mourinho will never give up on him and the low block.

Back
Top Bottom