Tottenham v Dinamo Zagreb. 11th Thursday. 1st leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lamela is just so frustrating as a player. He has such a high work rate and willing to do the dirty/grinding work that we need out of certain roles, but just doesn't have the first touch or intelligence at times to make the impact he could.
He almost always releases the ball way too late.

I find him the most frustrating player to watch.

Strongest looking opponent weve seen in this EL with Lamela and Dier starting? Sounds like ingredients for a dog fight

I watch Serge and begin to miss Doherty. I by no means am a Doherty fan but at least he willing to take a player in and cross the ball. With Serge its mostly a backpass to Sissoko or a really crap cross.

We cannot sustain pressure on a team with players like dier, davies, sissoko, sanchez. Their first thought is sideways or backwards every time even when forward pass is on.below required standard by a mile

I’m watching it on bein sport. Fat bastard Johnathan Pearce is commentating . No co commentator ... gonna change to the Arabic commentator , they can make a 0-0 sound like it’s 5-5

I watch Serge and begin to miss Doherty. I by no means am a Doherty fan but at least he willing to take a player in and cross the ball. With Serge its mostly a backpass to Sissoko or a really crap cross.
Statement not really aging well...

Back
Top Bottom