Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate any time a person says Tarkowski is an option at Centre-back i put them on ignore. He makes Sanchez look like franco Barasi.
:harrylol:
Think of available options for GK Onana at Ajax covers most of the required skill sets.
He's on a 12-month dope ban. I'm a big fan of Mike Maignan at Lille. Only part of his game that is average, for my money, is his kicking.
Im starting to think Ajer at Celtic for Dier and Milenkovic for Sanchez, Aarons for Docherty, This would go some way to fix the major holes.
Don't know the first two, though I have heard of them. I do like Aarons, mind you.

Love to know how Igula & his band are feeling after today’s result! :D

I don't have a band but I am feeling great.

I have been asking Jose to play an attacking style with our best players so it was great not only to see us finally doing it but also to see that it worked so well.

Not sure why you would think I would feel anything other than absolutely happy about this result.

:harrylol:

He's on a 12-month dope ban. I'm a big fan of Mike Maignan at Lille. Only part of his game that is average, for my money, is his kicking.

Don't know the first two, though I have heard of them. I do like Aarons, mind you.
Yeah the ban ive been told is not a big deal took a diuretic he will be sold and is on our list apparently. Not seen much of Maigan, Was told directly about the Ajax keeper. Will keep an eye out for him now.

I don't have a band but I am feeling great.

I have been asking Jose to play an attacking style with our best players so it was great not only to see us finally doing it but also to see that it worked so well.

Not sure why you would think I would feel anything other than absolutely happy about this result.
Its odd huh. I hate Mourinho and I'm delighted when we attack and win. These are not mutually exclusive positions. Perfectly possible to feel both.

Yeah the ban ive been told is not a big deal took a diuretic he will be sold and is on our list apparently. Not seen much of Maigan, Was told directly about the Ajax keeper. Will keep an eye out for him now.
Told directly that we are looking at Onana? I like him. Is he appealing the ban?

I had a dream I met Maradona the other night. I took his hand and kissed it. I hugged him, then I kissed him on the forehead.

Told directly that we are looking at Onana? I like him. Is he appealing the ban?

I had a dream I met Maradona the other night. I took his hand and kissed it. I hugged him, then I kissed him on the forehead.

Yes he and Ajax are appealing it.

Its odd huh. I hate Mourinho and I'm delighted when we attack and win. These are not mutually exclusive positions. Perfectly possible to feel both.
If we play like this from now on, maybe I will watch us live. However, I do have some quibbles. We looked like we were making it up as we went along when we were playing out from the back. We were a bit lax in our pressing. We were heavily reliant on attacking transitions. And Burnley defended terribly in their own half, and were close to toothless going forward.

I am glad to hear that. I hope it goes well for him.

I don't know enough about appeals of this nature to say how it will go. It appears to me that there is no denial that he took it but they are saying that because it was accidental the punishment is too harsh.

To me it makes sense but also opens the door for everyone to claim it was "accidental" as well.

Loved the match today, seeing Bale scoring again in the Lillywhite - what a time to be alive.

There was a point during his second celebration where he looked intently up at the stands with a whimsical smile and I’m sure he was thinking I wish the fans were here to see this.

I just watched the exchange. Look, I think Redknapp's a bit of a bimbo (he didn't argue his points well, but I think how he sees our squad strength is more realistic), but the other fella belongs on the Jeremy Kyle Show. But as for the quality of analysis provided by these broadcasters? Yes, it is puerile guff, and I don't usually listen to it.

Today was the first time I’d watched the prematch chat all season. Missed that exchange though obviously. It was all just the usual waffle. They don’t add anything of interest any more. I think they’d be better off getting a current footballer on to talk about what it’s like facing these players now. It’s a lot more relevant than when Keane and souness played. That’s for sure.

Love to know how Igula & his band are feeling after today’s result! :D
So you believe it was all part of Jose’s master plan to be shit. Drop to tenth lose 5 out of 6 so he could prove he was a miracle worker and turn it around

i personally think he has done such a shit job, in Europe and when chasing a result against Spammers suddenly a stroke of play he hates made his style untenable

It has taken him 50- 60 games to work out we are better attacking than defending , what a genius

Back
Top Bottom