Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Explain us this season - impossible.

Beat Fulham and I will believe we might just scramble something this season.

Great win. Hugely relieved.

And team game so need for player analysis. Today wonderful tomorrow sell.

Grow up.

Sánchez was solid in a good way nothing was getting past him.
I think fight for top will have many twists. Leicester are are getting a load of injuries. We have a game in hand so we could the gap. So I defo don’t think we should be giving up. We only have manure and goons left from the so called big 6. Plus we play Leicester away and we owe them one so we could even start closing the gap to them. All to play for but main thing is be positive and go out to play on the front foot and attack.if we attack games rather than sit back I think we will win more than we lose.
as for next game do we change a winning line up?

christian bale smiling GIF

I actually once played Sunday League with a guy who did just that. lol

Was a fucking nutter.

Once played against an East London school possibly Homerton at about under 14’s in the London Schools cup and my mate tackled their centre forward and he took out a knife and held it to his throat. Great days!!!

This was a fun performance. Hopefully we can build on it and keep playing like this. At least against the teams where we should dominate possession.

Bale will grab the headlines and rightly so. But Sanchez deserves a shoutout. Probably his best performance since his debut season.

I think he and Son went to visit some kids in hospital and they came up with the celebration there. So it's dedicated to the kids.

Something like that. Not sure.

What was better was when Lucas turned up with his bald bonce and just did completely the wrong hand gesture.
That what I heard and thought until I saw the glaring tongue move with it by Bale. I think there might be a few more meanings to it between the players

Once played against an East London school possibly Homerton at under 14’s and my mate tackled their centre forward and he took out a knife and held it to his throat. Great days!!!
Played a game in Hackney Marshes once, we were top of the league and the opposition were the thugs of the division.

One of them kicked one our players in the head after a tackle and got sent off. Then stood by the side of the pitch for the rest of the game saying he was gonna stab him after. Ended in a draw.

Then in the return game on our lovely 4G pitch we played them off the pitch. 5 nil win sent them packing and sealed promotion. Fun times.

You sound like an absolute bellend on any subject on any thread to be honest so at least you're consistent.
And yet, mourinho is still your manager. So we can all be safely assured that you'll be crying into your pillow this Sunday evening

you totally ignored half a season of weak, insipid performances by Bale, and then posted a comment suggesting that it was a mistake to have not included him until now

explain to me how that looks, try to use another word, other than the one I used.

As I said, my comment only looks arrogant when it's you that is the butt end of it, but I would not have posted the comment, if you hadn't said something that was that thoughtless and lacking in depth.

You obviously have a fragile ego that doesn't accept that criticism of what you say might actually be accurate, or even reasonable. But somehow, as I said, you made that to be a character flaw in me, rather than a failure in comprehension, understanding or knowledge by you.

If you can't take criticism of the quality or veracity of the things that you post, then stop posting. You don't seem to have the constitution to accept critical commentary of what you have to say.

Yet you seem happy to make critical comments on my personality, for having the temerity to disagree with "what I believe to be" poorly thought out, shallow comments that ignore facts and observable evidence that failed to support your opinion.
Its amazing I hate Mourinho I love Bale I'm not going to pretend he's been like this all season and wicked Jose Bassett wouldn't play him. Lol! Anyway I'm always ridiculously happy when we win and start hearing that stupid champions league anthem in my head, its a mirage but its always was the hope that kills you. Klinsmann, Gazza, Sheringham Waddle, Bale won't leave. I'm Spurs like Don Quixotic we tilt at windmills that's what we do. C.O.Y.S!

Listen guys the only reason I think we should sell son is because I have a footballing IQ of 1000.

Think of the future. Levy can get a lot of money for an extension built onto the THFC yacht for Son.

But honestly. Son has peaked. He needs 10 attempts to score, goes missing and eventually return to the cry baby son era where he couldn't go a game without crying.

I understand I sound like an absolute bellend, I just think this is one of those situations where we can afford to sell a player like son whilst also demand ridiculous money for him
He's been piss poor since Christmas. Unpopular opinion but can see where your coming from. Not sure he'd go for much more than 40 though

Back
Top Bottom