Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sanchez again FFS

Otherwise happy that Bale is finally being given a chance

He needs to be given a few matches now even if he has a poor game today, the likes of Bergwijn and Lucas have been able to stink the place out and keep their place in the side previously

I’m not sure that front line up will work, they might get in each other’s way. I would try leaving out Kane and putting Bale front centre, as it is I see Kane pushing Bale out to the wing.

Don’t like Lucas as a 10, especially against the mass of legs that Burnley will put in front of their goal, but the rest of the team is fine. More than enough quality to win and the balance is there.

Now over to the players.

Not sure I get that one especially as Rodon has no opportunity to impress playing on the EL. This is the thing with Jose who was bigging up Rodon after the pool game and saying he would defo play next game. Hasnt been seen since. Totally don’t understand the logic.

Not sure I get that one especially as Rodon has no opportunity to impress playing on the EL. This is the thing with Jose who was bigging up Rodon after the pool game and saying he would defo play next game. Hasnt been seen since. Totally don’t understand the logic.

Tough love innit.

WoRkEd fOr NdOmBeLe.

*cough*

Shit man management. Which Mourinho is known for.

Sanchez and Aurier seems to be an accident waiting to happen. Hope I'm wrong.

They've got this.

Season 3 Bonjour GIF by BBC America

I’m certainly glad Bale is starting but I can’t help thinking that there is not a lot of critical thinking going on in that team selection, it’s rather the bleeding obvious approach, or just the chuck it all in approach.

Would’ve liked to see Dele for Moura, but otherwise happy enough. Sanchez always a concern, but don’t think Burnley have it in them to bother us too much.

We’re going to batter fuck out of them.

Back
Top Bottom