Europa League 2020-21 - Quest For Glory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I do enjoy how London to Croatia is a "longer flight" for a football club in Europe, but US teams make those flights and longer all the damn time.

It's like New York to Atlanta.
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

No such things as an easy draw at this stage, but if you could handpick a team, this would be one of them.

Noticed Molde vs Granada as well.. Gotta hope for one of them in the quarters if we progress.
I was extremely impressed with Molde's goalkeeper last night.

He is only 27 so he still has years ahead of him as a goalkeeper. If he impresses against both a La Liga and a Bundesliga team he won't be staying in Norway for long.

Just imagine the sour grapes.

"Tottenham win League Cup and Europa League having beaten only cloggers and one match vs. Man City".

We've been so shit this season, but I still reckon Mourinho's got that type of luck.

"Tottenham win League Cup and Europa League having beaten only cloggers and one match vs. Man City".

We've been so shit this season, but I still reckon Mourinho's got that type of luck.

Utd beat Southampton in the League Cup final and the likes of Celta Vigo and Ajax to win the Europa League.

Mourinho just has that luck.

One thing to note about our next opponent. They only conceded one goal in the entire group phase and 3 goals in the round of 32.

They have a strong defence so we have to take them seriously.

Granada or molde in the next round for someone.

Whoever gets one of those two must start to believe this is their year.........

If we do our job well, we will be in the Europa League Quarter-finals before the next International Break. Another good aspect: when we return from the Break, we´ll have 9 more Premier League matches to play, plus another 5 EL matches and the League Cup Final - 15 matches in basically two months, which is still bad, but it´s not a disaster.

United vs AC Milan makes it all even better. One of them will be out of the competition prematurely. Important to notice that AC Milan were eliminated by Inter from the Coppa Italia. They are concentrating just in Serie A and Europa League, while United, apart from the PL and the EL, will play Leicester away for the FA Cup just three days after the second leg in Italy. Very good indeed.

Roma vs Shakhtar is another good game. I wouldn´t like to face any of them. Apart from that, it will be basically favorites vs dark horses.

COYS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom