Sunderland (home) Ghost of Chimbonda derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What really pissed me off about the booking is this.
If the ref can't see it, fair enough you can't give it. But he actually went as far as booking Bale, so he is saying he saw the decision and could see there wasn't any contact. How can any competent referee have that opinion?!

What really pissed me off about the booking is this.
If the ref can't see it, fair enough you can't give it. But he actually went as far as booking Bale, so he is saying he saw the decision and could see there wasn't any contact. How can any competent referee have that opinion?!
Looked like a dive from where the ref was. A fucking mile away.

Ray was making hem lose money they couldn't afford to lose.
I was just talking about this with some friends about how downmarket sponsorships have gone in football. When the PL started, we had nice consumer goods and beers. Now it's either luxury brands/finance or betting houses. And if things stay as they are, next year there will be a pawnbrokerage with a shirt sponsor in the PL. Austerity! Catch the fever!

I was just talking about this with some friends about how downmarket sponsorships have gone in football. When the PL started, we had nice consumer goods and beers. Now it's either luxury brands/finance or betting houses. And if things stay as they are, next year there will be a pawnbrokerage with a shirt sponsor in the PL. Austerity! Catch the fever!

Nice that Wednesday rejected Wonga.

Back
Top Bottom