Brighton Vs Tottenham - Sun 31st Jan 7:15pm - Live On Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Result

• Brighton Win

Votes: 57 33.1%
  • Spurs Win

Votes: 65 37.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
Tell me about it dude, I've been agaist this Manager from day one, he is a busted flush, but the fools in charge, and some of our supporters have been hoodwinked

I actually think it is not some of our supporters though.

There are quite a few of the more "aggressive Mourinho defenders", who joined site only after Mourinho joined us. They join with names such as special one, or elmagnifico etc.
I really think we are witnessing a phenonemun where we actually have Jose Mourinho FC supporters posting and attacking Spurs fans.

We need to get rid of our coach and lots of players in the middle of a pandemic that has been financially ruinous for many clubs. Not ideal.
Im tempted to say this isn't the players fault, though there are shortfalls (the entire defence). The squad 90% the same as last year, a couple of positive additions and one major loss.

I actually think it is not some of our supporters though.

There are quite a few of the more "aggressive Mourinho defenders", who joined site only after Mourinho joined us. They join with names such as special one, or elmagnifico etc.
I really think we are witnessing a phenonemun where we actually have Jose Mourinho FC supporters posting and attacking Spurs fans.
El Magnifico is a proper mourinho fan boy. Very quiet tonight though aren't you mate?!

As much as Jose has to take the blame for awful tactics and style of play, I don think I've ever seen a team pass the ball so badly and give it away so cheaply
passing the ball badly is on the players, as this is schooled into you from childhood, and is not something that someone in the 1st team, under, 23, 21, 16 should have to be coached, making better runs, reading the play, positional apects, defensive organisation, yes.

Back
Top Bottom