Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very good tactically, but has a reputation for falling out with the executives at every club he’s been at and being a difficult personality. Can’t see him and Levy meshing.
There was also some talks about him being very overbearing on the players at both Dortmund and PSG.

Like having people follow them around so they didn't go to nightclubs before games levels of overbearing.

Seems a right bloke but I think he would also only be a short term guy.

Players shouldn't go to nightclubs before games.

If he had to do that it says more about the professionalism of the players than it does the overbearing nature of Tuchel.
Fair point.

If Tuchel ended up replacing Jose down the road I would back him to the hilt as our manager. Just as I have for Jose and did for Poch.

There was also some talks about him being very overbearing on the players at both Dortmund and PSG.

Like having people follow them around so they didn't go to nightclubs before games levels of overbearing.

Seems a right bloke but I think he would also only be a short term guy.

Poch wins league with club that backs him.......

Over to sammyspurs sammyspurs residence

tenor.gif
Backs him?
Hahaha

Oh MY GOD!!!
We can’t compete with QATAR

Back
Top Bottom