Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best possible outcome for him. A big club, which he has wanted. Almost a guarantee to win one trophy per year so he gets that off his back.

And we don't have to see him at a PL rival.

Good luck Poch. Build on what you learned with us and you can come back to us in a couple of years.

I'd love to get a backup in for PEH, not sure if PSG will be cleaning out a few weeks after bringing in a new manager. Poch worked fast at Spurs but not that fast.
TBF Paredes is an Argentine as well so he is probably safe.

On that point. Do they need a backup goalie? We have a nice Argentine boy available.

Delighted for him, I've seen fans for us and other clubs try to swipe away what he done for us which is ridiculous

Its a fresh start again where he is a club legend

Will be interesting to see how he deals with Neymar

Front 4 of

Mbappe
Neymar - Dele - Eriksen

If Poch gets the job, it’ll be interesting to see how he handles big egos like Neymar and Mbappe. If he can get them on the same page + some new transfers in, PSG have more than enough to win the league this year.

Good luck to him, in a way I hate to see him at another club, but I appreciate at least it’s not a direct rival to us.

Oh and I’d love Tuchel at Spurs. I feel like he’d do a much better job with the current crop of players than the current manager.

Back
Top Bottom