Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bergwijn and Kane just not clinical enough. That was the difference for me.

Title hunt ain't over yet by far but we definitely look second best to Liverpool after tonight.

I thought Aurier was absolutely incredible today

We actually played well and was nearly a perfect tactical display, last minute set piece is a shitty way to lose, but these things happen.

we’ve had possibly the toughest run of fixtures any team will have this season, and we’ve come out 3 points from top.

onwards and upwards
Serge was excellent, but why was it he kept getting into a 1 on 1 v Mane ? That’s ultimately what’s cost us as the corner was that side. Decent enough performance. But points is all that counts. Without that header still top. A bad result really. Guys must go again v Leicester

Makes the reverse fixture a must win. On one hand, encouraged that they had a real chance to win that. On the other, you can’t help but feel a little worried that they couldn’t find a way.
We're 13 games in. When the season is actually halfway I want to see where we are and what we can dream about.

We could be 10 points behind the dippers, we could be back level on points. Fuck knows.

we are 3 points off top with 25 to go. fucking melts.

25 points from 13. It’s less than 2 points a game. The bar is a lot lower this season. we’ve dropped 7 points in injury time now against Newcastle, Spammers and Dippers and dropped 2 more points on 82 minutes against Palace. We’ve a lot a work to do still in seeing out the job.

Still genuinely amazed we went 5 at the back. Left ourselves with zero creative midfielders and brought Dele Alli on.

We deserved what we got.

Back
Top Bottom