The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really felt nervous in the lead up to the last 3 games but wow 7 points and 3 clean sheets is brilliant. I thought Serge PEH Sissoko Toby and Dier were absolutely immense, although Reggy, Kane, Son Hugo and Gio were pretty good also, Woolwich are a poor outfit though which is great to see

We beat a team that's 15th in the table.

Wow, good job. People are overreacting. We are supposed to dominate these bottom half teams that are fighting relegation.

:mourhandlaugh:

Scum fans on TS suicide watch....

New contract for PEA.
Partey
Pepe
Gabriel
Tierney
Willian
Saka
Leno
+ Salliba
+ Martinez
+ Nketia

"We need a rebuild":dembelelol:

Last edited:
Barely moved from first gear. When we did try we scored and then sat back. Big options for a more gung-ho approach on the bench but...as we were 2-0 up, why bother. Let the players stroll around for the 90.

Wasn’t pretty, but aside from maybe 1 or 2 near-headers, we had total control over the outcome. Good day’s work.

That was a thing of beauty, shit housing those cunts to a cosy 2-0 despite all their huff and puff.

The Jose effect is in full force I never felt worried 2nd half even though they were getting crosses in, they weren't testing Hugo at all.

I hope Cousin Eddy made it.....

Jamie redknapp talks crap, says spurs only winning because of son and kane lol
Na its a team game, we have let Woolwich attack and go nowhere because were 2 nil up we controlled this game, and made Woolwich frustrated, when has Woolwich even had a clear chance?!
Yeah Jamie’s having a particularly strong match today

he just reminds me of an old cheesy quaver .... alright mate what’s ya name , what ya done? Where ya from .....

Back
Top Bottom