Woolwich U21 vs Spurs U21 Pubbage (Dirty Dicks)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like I'll be heading straight for the Red Lion for about 5.

I'll be on my own and have no clue what half of you cunts look like. Anyone planning on wearing anything that's easily recognisable so I can make myself known?

(other than a grey hoodie and a black puffa jacket)

I'll be on my own and have no clue what half of you cunts look like. Anyone planning on wearing anything that's easily recognisable so I can make myself known?

I'll be the 'bag lady' with a plastic bag full of ripped up newspaper if it helps!??

look for the fat bloke with longish hair, black rimmed glasses, grey coat and slingbag.

Ill be wearing a flasher's mac.

Nah not really - I'll have a cream knitted ralph lauren jumper on, blue jeans, black shoes. Ill also have a nikw rusksack, and i have brown hair. And a big cock.

Ill be wearing a flasher's mac.

Nah not really - I'll have a cream knitted ralph lauren jumper on, blue jeans, black shoes. Ill also have a nikw rusksack, and i have brown hair. And a big cock.
I may well be wearing a flashers mac (deliberating new purchase).

However I only have a tiny penis.

Back
Top Bottom