Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have wanted Bale back pretty much every summer since he left. But Bale was 90% athletisism, he's getting old, he's been lazy/comfortable for years now, I am afraid he's going to be a terrible disapointment.

But if he does re-discover his old form. Oh boy!
Don’t worry. It’s one season. He’s 31 not 41. He can still run araaaaand a bit!

:harrylol:

Screenshot-20200916-115905-Sky-Bet.jpg

:kanehand:

Reading Reguilon likely to have a buy back clause which I dislike on principle, think we go for it as Davies isn’t what we need right now but I hate the thought of developing someone else’s world class LB.

Reading Reguilon likely to have a buy back clause which I hate, think we go for it as Davies isn’t what we need right now but I hate the thought of developing someone else’s world class LB.
To be fair, if there was no buy back and he came to us and performed fantastically well, Madrid would probably still come back in for him anyway.

Back
Top Bottom