Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - July 6th - 8PM (UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In seriousness, I think we're overreacting a bit here, if we'd held on against Man Utd we'd have 9 points out of a possible 12, and even now we have 7 out of 12, plus we were royally screwed over by VAR in the Sheff Utd game which took all the wind out of our sails.

Sure today's performance wasn't the best, but I think if you'd offered us a win and a clean sheet at the start of the match, I highly doubt any of us would have said no.

And player

And someone needs to text him Joe Wicks' number so that he can work on him over the summer.

The old Kane would have been there to pick up the Pickford parry from Son. Watch Kane , he just ambles into the box and is nowhere near pouncing on the error.

Tonight was his fourth game in a couple of weeks and he looks nowhere near match-fit (for that matter no-one else did either!) Looks about 5 Kg overweight.

In seriousness, I think we're overreacting a bit here, if we'd held on against Man Utd we'd have 9 points out of a possible 12, and even now we have 7 out of 12, plus we were royally screwed over by VAR in the Sheff Utd game which took all the wind out of our sails.

Sure today's performance wasn't the best, but I think if you'd offered us a win and a clean sheet at the start of the match, I highly doubt any of us would have said no.
Depends if you enjoy watching football or not.

Sadly Ceefax isnt on the go anymore

Worth remembering this is it the first time Jose has taken charge of a club mid season ever/since the very start of his career. Plus we were in a bad bad way.

Exactly mate

Morale shit
Players either past it or not bothered, a few injuries to key players etc

Jose wasn’t my choice but give him a chance

Happy with the win, but I am having a hard time figuring out why we are so slow in the attacking third. Too many backwards passes. Not courageous enough going forward.

Back
Top Bottom