Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not gonna be good enough against the Mancs. Think the game will define season and end top 5 hopes. Not even gonna watch all those millionaires crying over problems with lockdown after all the deaths. Fuck em all.

Why not?

Its got our 3 best attackers in terms of output starting. It has our best performing centre back in there and our record signing, who if fit enough, is arguably the most talented midfielder on the pitch across both teams.

No stream required if you have access to any sort of freeview..

Look for PICK tv.. currently it is showing the SKY build up the 6pm game. It looks like every SKY game will be shown free on PICK TV.

Sorry, if already been mentioned, but not a bad idea to re-post it anyway.

That’s not correct. Only a few matches will be free on Pick, including tonight’s Norwich v Southampton. Our only free one is Bournemouth.

Look for PICK tv.. currently it is showing the SKY build up the 6pm game. It looks like every SKY game will be shown free on PICK TV.

That’s not correct. Only a few matches will be free on Pick, including tonight’s Norwich v Southampton. Our only free one is Bournemouth.

Anyway you can access it online or is it free-view only?

Just looked into this....

The googling I've done just leads me to a variety of non-legit looking 'register for access' sites.

Get the Authentic Stadium Experience - just turn your sound off.

Or you can sit next to a guy who commentates every little bit of the game while eating a never ending bag of multipack crisps, think he may actually bring a 12 pack of the bastards. This person will arrive 10 mins late and leave at 83mins exactly - Whatever is happening on the pitch.

To finish off the experience have someone tell you to sit every time you stand up.

Bonus move - If you want have someone stand on your furniture while singing for the away fans.
They will not be told to sit down at any point.

Job done.

Afraid not. Pick TV at 8pm tonight:

MERLIN

Love in the Time of Dragons Gaius is overjoyed when an old flame arrives in Camelot, but Merlin discovers she has been possessed by an evil creature. However, the physician refuses to heed his young friend's warnings, putting the king's life in peril as a result. Guest starring Pauline Collins

I would never usually pay for Sky but because there's so much football on there this month I've subscribed to Now TV. What have I become?!

I think we could win, but it is likely to be a shit game with just one or two goals.

Anyway you can access it online or is it free-view only?

Just looked into this....

The googling I've done just leads me to a variety of non-legit looking 'register for access' sites.

I'll be watching it via this streaming app on my Huawei tablet Swift Stream Live TV | Sports,News,Entertainments ::
It'll be on the Sky Channels and Bein Sport 11 (which I prefer). Going to try it now for the Norwich match.

Back
Top Bottom