Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was in the house with his brother and a friend. Sure three bloke's would fight back? :smesh:
I am once again surprised that a big shot sports star doesn't own at least one big dog to act as extra home protection.

With how often footballers get robbed you'd figure everyone would pull a Tyrone Mings and get a Rottweiler.

I am once again surprised that a big shot sports star doesn't own at least one big dog to act as extra home protection.

With how often footballers get robbed you'd figure everyone would pull a Tyrone Mings and get a Rottweiler.
Think Hugo got one last week?

I've had someone brake into my gaff whilst I was in it, I can tell you it's not a nice experience. I never got to properly see them, just their backs as they ran for it. God knows what it's like actually getting physical with them, pretty scary stuff.

It's no secret where his place is, the first house on the right Wagon Road, Hadley Wood, probably the easiest gaff to knock off in that area given it's only got one neighbour. guess they knew who lived there and he was targeted just as the Woolich lot and Vertonghen have been recently too. But has to be said what with lockdowns that they were taking a big risk as almost certainly they would know that he would have been at home and it's common knowledge that he shares the place with Hickford.

Give it a few mins for The Sun to run a piece on Dele braking social distancing rules.

So you would sit back and melt?

You don't know the details of the raid... You just sound stupid.

If I was Dele and thought my life (or that of a loved one) was in any way under threat, for the sake of a bit of jewellery that I can easily afford to replace I wouldn't try to fight them off.

Back
Top Bottom