Tottenham vs Liverpool (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well we've cunted that away perfectly!
Defoe and Walker clearly couldn't give a shit about 3 points, they probably had a sneaky bet on us losing anyway!
Fuck off if you don't wanna take this seriously, 6 points we've absolutely given away on Merseyside as easy as Jimmy Savile taking yet another virginity!

The irony is, Defoe had done fuck all, all game except that back pass!

fucking fuck off, I'd have taken a draw before this! Cunt!!!!!

Oh blimey, one rant too many m'thinks! Was it the Savile reference?

I've not seen BAE do much today except punt the ball 60 yards to nobody a few times and make the world most stupid "tackle" to give away a penalty.

I honestly don't get what you lot see in him. A complete mystery.

I've not seen BAE do much today except punt the ball 60 yards to nobody a few times and make the world most stupid "tackle" to give away a penalty.

I honestly don't get what you lot see in him. A complete mystery.
I completely agree. He's not a great tackler and gets out of position way to often for my liking.

Well we've cunted that away perfectly!
Defoe and Walker clearly couldn't give a shit about 3 points, they probably had a sneaky bet on us losing anyway!
Fuck off if you don't wanna take this seriously, 6 points we've absolutely given away on Merseyside as easy as Jimmy Savile taking yet another virginity!

The irony is, Defoe had done fuck all, all game except that back pass!

fucking fuck off, I'd have taken a draw before this! Cunt!!!!!
Pretty sure both Walker and Defoe aren't losing on purpose. Calm the fuck down man.

Benny's problem is he's way too cool for School or Spurs, Defoe just ain't up to speed, and Walker is too busy believing last season's hype!

Back
Top Bottom